And with the 5th round pick 150th overall the New England Patriots select...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

And with the 5th round pick 150th overall the New England Patriots select...

Urban Meyer's sperm donation for future considerations.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Re: And with the 5th round pick 150th overall the New England Patriots select...

hahaha. Can you imagine if Meyer actually did retire? Where would all the Pats come from?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: And with the 5th round pick 150th overall the New England Patriots select...

In Response to And with the 5th round pick 150th overall the New England Patriots select...:
    Urban Meyer's sperm donation for future considerations.
    Posted by JimNotJimmy

I have no problems with the drafting of so many Florida players.....I am sure BB gets a lot of info about each player, which helps with the scouting

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Hey now just because Wilfork had it worked into his new contract that the Pats need to draft 4 people from the gators every year (expect one more) doesn't mean that they won't be good players. But seriously they were good picks that filled positions of need so what's there to complain about?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

I have no problem with the Gators picks, I like them alot actually! Especially Spikes! I just thought it'd be funny where we drafted 3 Gators

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Well Jimmy expect another one cause big Vinny needs one more for the contract obligations. I'm thinking the waterboy with our last 7th

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Why would Big Vince want all these Gators on the team when he went to U of Miami?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

IDK i like Blount......reminds me a lil of Cory Dillon. Bruiser that doesn't like to lose....

Sections
Shortcuts