Andre Carter Quaaaaaaddddddd

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Andre Carter Quaaaaaaddddddd

What a beast tonight....He's been sturdy against the run and strong against the pass all season, a true 3 down player.  Best player on the D this season, hands down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Andre Carter Quaaaaaaddddddd

WOWSER

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Agreed, he's a professional pass rusher, they always end up getting their sacks. Nice game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

I cant even remember when this has happened!!! Never! I love it. Its weird coming from a patriot!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Quad.5

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

and he almost had a 5th a few times, way to show the pressure, anderson really helped keep him not double teamed too

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

They needed pressure like that up front.  He was just awesome

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Anderson looked good in this game too, and to this point i've found him to be a total paper tiger.  I think they'll live and die with him against the run, but if he can passrush like this it'll balance out when Spikes can get back.  Tarpinian did not stink.  That surprised me, pleasantly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I loved the last one.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Before y'all get too carried away?

It is the Jets, Jets, Jets.

Nice game, let's move on...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Your not a player in the middle of a press conference lol you can enjoy the win.  You dont need to game plan for our next opponent or anything.  Also the Jets Jets Jets are middle of the pack ball club, but a ball club that always give us a tough game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: Andre Carter Quaaaaaaddddddd:
    [QUOTE]Before y'all get too carried away? It is the Jets, Jets, Jets. Nice game, let's move on...
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]
    Oh make no mistake, I still don't think this D is good enough to go all the way, I'm just giving credit to Carter for having an unheralded season.  He's been very very good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

A pat on the back for BB. He got that one right.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]and he almost had a 5th a few times, way to show the pressure, anderson really helped keep him not double teamed too
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

totally agree. i wanted to have those 2 in at the same time since pre-seasaon.
    better late than never. hope bb stays in it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

He was finally let loose and when everyone on the defensive line is in synch plays like this happen. Carter would not have this success without the help of Wilfork taking up double teams. However that many sacks is amazing and I hope he keeps up the effort. BB better be loving this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

He was brilliant as was most of the defense all game. Hats off to BB this week.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

[QUOTE]Before y'all get too carried away? It is the Jets, Jets, Jets. Nice game, let's move on...
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

I like bashing the Jets too, but honestly they were playing pretty well the few games leading up to this one. We beat a good team, make no mistake about that.

Andre Carter had 4.5 sacks going up against D'Brickashaw Ferguson, who is a very good pass blocker. This was a monster game by Carter, but he's been solid all year, against the run and pass. Carter's turning into one of my favorite players on D, keep it up guys.

Sections
Shortcuts