Andre Carter Returns

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Re: Andre Carter Returns

Who knows how it will pan out. I applaude the effort.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Desperate times call for desperate measures.  Carter immediatly replaces Hightower on passing downs because he is a world class sprinter in comparrison.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

See^ Don'tSleep?  He signed out and in as Fletcherbrook to pose as a Pats fan, simply because I mentioned one of his board names.

He's now trying to sell "Fletcherbrook" as a different person. lmao

Then MeadowMike makes an appearance.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

See^ Don'tSleep?  He signed out and in as Fletcherbrook to pose as a Pats fan, simply because I mentioned one of his board names.

Glad you noticed.  Have the tears dried yet?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

Not sure what you mean by that...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

How many monikers does this Jets fan have?  Get a freaking life.  Wow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

At a certain point, when you call every player on the Jets a bust you 100% lack any credibility about anything. How much of a bust can a player be with 5 or 6 sacks in his rookie season and in his second year playing with a broken foot and playing a new position, yet still being a force on a D that is holding opposing RBs to the lowest per run average in the NFL and top five in QB sacks.  See how insane that sounds?  Who is so dominant on the Jets D that they are able to hide all of these busts you mention? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

You and many others just wept and wept the last couple of days.  I was hoping you were feeling better.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

You and many others just wept and wept the last couple of days.  I was hoping you were feeling better.

No I didn't.  I pointed out your boys used the same tactic, and didn't get called for it.  I never once actually complained about the loss, as these type of things happen.  Jets got lucky what can I say.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

No I didn't.  I pointed out your boys used the same tactic, and didn't get called for it.  I never once actually complained about the loss, as these type of things happen.  Jets got lucky what can I say.

Jets played a good game, mostly. A team that is ignorant of the rules, is warned about committing a penalty during the game and does it anyway at a crucial moment is not really luck.  It's far closer to poor coaching.  Luck would be if a gust of wind came through the meadowland and moved that 56 yard FG try a few feet to the right. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Jets played a good game, mostly. A team that is ignorant of the rules, is warned about committing a penalty during the game and does it anyway at a crucial moment is not really luck.  It's far closer to poor coaching.  Luck would be if a gust of wind came through the meadowland and moved that 56 yard FG try a few feet to the right. 

Well we can agree to disagree.  I think Jets got lucky.  It is what it is. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Sorry man.  Getting flagged for a penalty clearly committed, just has nothing to do with luck any more than the Pats not getting flagged for it vs the Saints was luck. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Sorry man.  Getting flagged for a penalty clearly committed, just has nothing to do with luck any more than the Pats not getting flagged for it vs the Saints was luck. 

Well 400+ FG attempts, 100+ extra points, Jets doing the samething in the same game, 10 minutes before the Pats get called for it, is luck IMO. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Well 400+ FG attempts, 100+ extra points, Jets doing the samething in the same game, 10 minutes before the Pats get called for it, is luck IMO. 

It just seems like you don't know what luck means.  Judgement is not luck.  The two plays were not even close to the same thing.  Watch the two videos.  One you have a guy driving into the back of the player right into the line and the other you have a guy seemingly, because the video is not from an angle where you can see what actually happened, touching the back of a player BEFORE that player gets to the line and then pops back.  Not even close to the same thing.  But if your only argument is that it should have been called twice, that's just sad.  Stephen Hill was called for a pushoff in the endzone that Gronk did twice to Allen earlier with no call.  Neither of Gronks removed 7 points from the board.  Is that upsetting to you?  Are you outraged that they allowed the Pats to push in the Saints game?  Of course you're not.  You just want to make excuses. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

That makes no sense.  No team had been flagged for it in regulation for 10 weeks of game action, including preseason.

All of a sudden in OT, it's applied?

Your team did the same thing, according to the new rule, earlier in the game.  Why wasn't it called if Rexie was asking for it to be called before the game?

Why should the refs need to be told when and where to call it?  Do they not know their own rule.

Face it, your team cannot beat the Pats without very odd circumstances or dumb luck.

Cry me a river.  Bill should take some time to learn the rules. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

It just seems like you don't know what luck means.  Judgement is not luck.  The two plays were not even close to the same thing.  Watch the two videos.  One you have a guy driving into the back of the player right into the line and the other you have a guy seemingly, because the video is not from an angle where you can see what actually happened, touching the back of a player BEFORE that player gets to the line and then pops back.  Not even close to the same thing.  But if your only argument is that it should have been called twice, that's just sad.  Stephen Hill was called for a pushoff in the endzone that Gronk did twice to Allen earlier with no call.  Neither of Gronks removed 7 points from the board.  Is that upsetting to you?  Are you outraged that they allowed the Pats to push in the Saints game?  Of course you're not.  You just want to make excuses. 

Not sure what you're getting at.  Again, if you read my earlier post, I said we'll agree to disagree.  I think Jets got lucky IMO. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

According to Fox Sports it was flagged previously with just a warning given.  There goes your giant conspiracy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

That makes no sense.  No team had been flagged for it in regulation for 10 weeks of game action, including preseason.

All of a sudden in OT, it's applied?

Your team did the same thing, according to the new rule, earlier in the game.  Why wasn't it called if Rexie was asking for it to be called before the game?

Why should the refs need to be told when and where to call it?  Do they not know their own rule.

Face it, your team cannot beat the Pats without very odd circumstances or dumb luck.

The refs were told when to call it?  By who?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Exactly.  He somehow thinks if they all show up at once, that will somehow make them seem like different people.

Sadly and in scary fashion, he continues to do it, somehow not realizing we know the technique after YEARS and YEARS of this, as if we don't know his Dahmeresque hobby.

People like NAS and other losers aligning with Bustchise, are also losers.

Is there any way you will ever believe the fact that I'm not bustchise? Seriously? Or do you not, in your heart of hearts, believe what your saying? Perhaps just trying to get attention. If you can think of a realisitic way that will definitively satisfy you let me know. It's time you realize that there are at least two of us that think your crazy.(I can only vouch for myself and bustchise) As for whether he is other people...I do not know. Ive had some fun with a  few buddies by having them watch me post right after bustchise posts and how you( or one of YOUR alter egos) respond that I am him. It's comical if nothing else. But...back to the question at hand...honestly...should I stop insisting to you that I am NOT bustchise or Rico or whoever else...am I simply pi$$ing up a rope?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

According to Fox Sports it was flagged previously with just a warning given.  There goes your giant conspiracy.

Again, luck. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

If he can play at his 2011 level, this is a huge signing. The guy was one of, if not the best defender on the field in 2011 prior to his injury. 

Obviously that's a huge, and probably unlikely IF. 

Agree, but not sure we need him to be that 2011 guy.  Enough snaps to give the D some depth and flexibility along with enough of a push to get the O-line's and QB's attention.

Careful how you use the word 'PUSH' *=)) rolling on the floor

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Again, luck. 

Brady threw a TD... luck.  Brady threw a pick 6.... luck.  Jets sack Brady a bunch of times...l luck.  Ghost makes a kick in the 4th... luck.  NFL doesn't call penalty against the Pats in the Saints game, Pats win.... luck.  It snows in southern CA... luck.  A plane takes off from Alaska on a stormy day and doesn't crash...luck. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Exactly.  He somehow thinks if they all show up at once, that will somehow make them seem like different people.

Sadly and in scary fashion, he continues to do it, somehow not realizing we know the technique after YEARS and YEARS of this, as if we don't know his Dahmeresque hobby.

People like NAS and other losers aligning with Bustchise, are also losers.

Is there any way you will ever believe the fact that I'm not bustchise? Seriously? Or do you not, in your heart of hearts, believe what your saying? Perhaps just trying to get attention. If you can think of a realisitic way that will definitively satisfy you let me know. It's time you realize that there are at least two of us that think your crazy.(I can only vouch for myself and bustchise) As for whether he is other people...I do not know. Ive had some fun with a  few buddies by having them watch me post right after bustchise posts and how you( or one of YOUR alter egos) respond that I am him. It's comical if nothing else. But...back to the question at hand...honestly...should I stop insisting to you that I am NOT bustchise or Rico or whoever else...am I simply pi$$ing up a rope?

Why do you care?  Everyone is buschise.  This coming from the guy that says the NFL changed a rule midseason. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

back to on topic re Carter. Look at it this way. Nink and Jones are playing every down and wearing down. There are 2 backups...Buchanon, yes potential, but has not played well against the run this season, and Bequette, whom the coaching staff has zero faith in...there is a crying need for depth at this position, unless the catch all for the DL applies..."once Armstead returns"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Per Reiss.  I'll admit I'm a bit baffled by this one.  Didn't think it was a position of need.  Although perhaps he will take snaps away from Buchanan who might be a better rusher at this point, but has been at fault for being undisciplined and letting the QB escape the pocket like Geno last week.

Yeah, they worked him out earlier. Only thing I can think of is BB is going to run more 3-4 with Mayo out.   Carter is not an ideal 3-4 DE, but you just have to wonder if BB thinks Jones can play OLB.

Or, BB moves Chandler inside, maybe on 3rds to DT, Carter becomes a 4-3 DE subrusher.

VEry possible.   BB was trying to get Abraham in here for that kind of a role in here, but Abraham wanted to lose and play in Arizona.

I always liked Carter.  Not sure what he has left 2 years later, but he plays hard and seemingly kept himself in good shape.

Huh..this makes no sense

Sections
Shortcuts