Andre Carter Returns

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Andre Carter Returns

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Per Reiss.  I'll admit I'm a bit baffled by this one.  Didn't think it was a position of need.  Although perhaps he will take snaps away from Buchanan who might be a better rusher at this point, but has been at fault for being undisciplined and letting the QB escape the pocket like Geno last week.

Yeah, they worked him out earlier. Only thing I can think of is BB is going to run more 3-4 with Mayo out.   Carter is not an ideal 3-4 DE, but you just have to wonder if BB thinks Jones can play OLB.

Or, BB moves Chandler inside, maybe on 3rds to DT, Carter becomes a 4-3 DE subrusher.

VEry possible.   BB was trying to get Abraham in here for that kind of a role in here, but Abraham wanted to lose and play in Arizona.

I always liked Carter.  Not sure what he has left 2 years later, but he plays hard and seemingly kept himself in good shape.

Huh..this makes no sense

Uhh, why is that? Insecure to counter my analysis, so you just say "this makes no sense" and to stalk me here, Lifer?

Typical.

Not really Russ. considering how I agree openly with some of the things you say here while 99% don't, doesn't really play into your insecure statement. If anything, that's like the pot Calling the kettle..love it.

read your post....bb is going to run more 3-4 even though carter is a 4-3 de and use jones as 3-4 olb? So where does carter play? based on your statement, we could do this today without carter. If carter is signed its because we run a ton of sub defenses and bb wants to mix up rush packages moving in and out nink, jones, carter , buchannon. Carter is not a 3-4 de by any stretch of the imagination, yet this is what you infer based on.   Your post...retread it and you will see.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I thought teams that were in scary "salary cap hell" were the ones who were supposed to sign retreads like this? Meanwhile because we were so fiscally responsible, we were going to go out and get all those great players salary cap hell teams cut...like Demarcus Weare, Muhammad Wilkerson, Brian Orakpo, Julious Peppera...oh wait! None of those "salary cap hell" teams had to cut those guys. And none of those teams are out signing guys that should be working at Taco Bell right now, out of desperation because there is no one better out there. Sad.

Looks like you were wrong again rust! Cheers! BB laying in the weeds! The warnings were out people! Yah heard?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Per Reiss.  I'll admit I'm a bit baffled by this one.  Didn't think it was a position of need.  Although perhaps he will take snaps away from Buchanan who might be a better rusher at this point, but has been at fault for being undisciplined and letting the QB escape the pocket like Geno last week.

Yeah, they worked him out earlier. Only thing I can think of is BB is going to run more 3-4 with Mayo out.   Carter is not an ideal 3-4 DE, but you just have to wonder if BB thinks Jones can play OLB.

Or, BB moves Chandler inside, maybe on 3rds to DT, Carter becomes a 4-3 DE subrusher.

VEry possible.   BB was trying to get Abraham in here for that kind of a role in here, but Abraham wanted to lose and play in Arizona.

I always liked Carter.  Not sure what he has left 2 years later, but he plays hard and seemingly kept himself in good shape.

Huh..this makes no sense

Uhh, why is that? Insecure to counter my analysis, so you just say "this makes no sense" and to stalk me here, Lifer?

Typical.

Not really Russ. considering how I agree openly with some of the things you say here while 99% don't, doesn't really play into your insecure statement. If anything, that's like the pot Calling the kettle..love it.

read your post....bb is going to run more 3-4 even though carter is a 4-3 de and use jones as 3-4 olb? So where does carter play? based on your statement, we could do this today without carter. If carter is signed its because we run a ton of sub defenses and bb wants to mix up rush packages moving in and out nink, jones, carter , buchannon. Carter is not a 3-4 de by any stretch of the imagination, yet this is what you infer based on.   Your post...retread it and you will see.

I said it's a possibility. He tried it in Denver in the first half vs Tebow. Carter blew out his quad, BB had Anderson at OLB in spots in the 3-4. It was an experiment, but it was used, so it's a possibility.

THrow in Spikes and Hightower, quite possibly more efficient in a 3-4 MLB slot, vs in a 4-3 where they're responsible for more space and it's not as far fetched as you think it is.

BB has used Jones both at 3-4 DE and OLB, so again, he might see him as a McGinest in the elephant role. He would just need someone like a Jarvis Green who can be used in a 4-3 or 3-4 if he wants it.

Carter could be Jarvis Green = 3-4 DE option or 4-3 DE subrusher

See?

So, don't come on here and tell me something doesn't make sense. Maybe try a different approach instead of being an arrogant turd.

It's clear I am more knowledgeable than yourself on the game. Deal with it.

The only question in the 3-4 is the NT spot.  Vellano has shown up well in preseason and in spots during the season, but I don't see this being a base opportunity in this above scenario anyway, just the CHANCE to run 3-4.

Right now, he can't run it at all. Carter's acquisiton might allow BB to kick out the athletic Chandler Jones in to space on the weakside at OLB.

Russ, just quit while you are behind. Carter could be Jarvis Green? Are you insane? They are not quite in the same mold. Let me repeat, carter is not a 3-4 de and will never will be. He is not playing anywhere but 4-3 de especially based on his age. 

Please, anyone with a ounce of football knowledge please inform Russ that carter does not equal green nor any 3-4 de?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Funny how one Jets win brings all the trolls out from under the bridge...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Can't make the Raiders but can make the Pats.

Good thing the team has so much depth, draft acumen and cap control or they would be in real trouble if injury problems arose!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

Who knows how it will pan out. I applaude the effort.

How freakin' stupid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Tommy Kelly "couldn't make the Raiders" either.  Try again, moron. This guy is a quality NFL veteran and very well could have rejected other deals this offseason for this particular, possible opportunity.

In other words, other questionable teams may have offered him a deal, but he only wanted a legit SB shot.

You're a flippin' idiot.

Kelly was released from the Raiders for money reasons, not you-suck reasons.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

See^ Don'tSleep?  He signed out and in as Fletcherbrook to pose as a Pats fan, simply because I mentioned one of his board names.

He's now trying to sell "Fletcherbrook" as a different person. lmao

Then MeadowMike makes an appearance.  

Exactly.  He somehow thinks if they all show up at once, that will somehow make them seem like different people.

Sadly and in scary fashion, he continues to do it, somehow not realizing we know the technique after YEARS and YEARS of this, as if we don't know his Dahmeresque hobby.

People like NAS and other losers aligning with Bustchise, are also losers.

Is there any way you will ever believe the fact that I'm not bustchise? Seriously? Or do you not, in your heart of hearts, believe what your saying? Perhaps just trying to get attention. If you can think of a realisitic way that will definitively satisfy you let me know. It's time you realize that there are at least two of us that think your crazy.(I can only vouch for myself and bustchise) As for whether he is other people...I do not know. Ive had some fun with a  few buddies by having them watch me post right after bustchise posts and how you( or one of YOUR alter egos) respond that I am him. It's comical if nothing else. But...back to the question at hand...honestly...should I stop insisting to you that I am NOT bustchise or Rico or whoever else...am I simply pi$$ing up a rope?

Why do you care?  Everyone is buschise.  This coming from the guy that says the NFL changed a rule midseason. 

I suppose your right. I guess truth be told I don't care...I'm more curious as to how this guys ticks. Is he truly this abrasive and argumentative in "real" life? I've said it a few times he would be a great case study for science.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Like the move if he's healthy he could help them on the line. Help that is. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Incognitacious' comment:

See^ Don'tSleep?  He signed out and in as Fletcherbrook to pose as a Pats fan, simply because I mentioned one of his board names.

Exactly.  He somehow thinks if they all show up at once, that will somehow make them seem like different people.

Sadly and in scary fashion, he continues to do it, somehow not realizing we know the technique after YEARS and YEARS of this, as if we don't know his Dahmeresque hobby.

Is there any way you will ever believe the fact that I'm not bustchise? Seriously? Or do you not, in your heart of hearts, believe what your saying? Perhaps just trying to get attention. If you can think of a realisitic way that will definitively satisfy you let me know. It's time you realize that there are at least two of us that think your crazy.(I can only vouch for myself and bustchise) As for whether he is other people...I do not know. Ive had some fun with a  few buddies by having them watch me post right after bustchise posts and how you( or one of YOUR alter egos) respond that I am him. It's comical if nothing else. But...back to the question at hand...honestly...should I stop insisting to you that I am NOT bustchise or Rico or whoever else...am I simply pi$$ing up a rope?

GOTYA!!!!!

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz ='s MeadowlandMike and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

Ok Harvey. You answered my question. 

Someday I will throw a little light on who I really am. Someday. Keep your eyes peeled for clues.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

GOTYA!!!!!

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz ='s MeadowlandMike and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

Ok Harvey. You answered my question. 

Someday I will throw a little light on who I really am. Someday. Keep your eyes peeled for clues.

GOTYA!!!!!

You're such a silly little man...you still think Im HW...have you noticed I don't get here most weekdays until 6 PM? You really aren't too bright...but then again "Phat Rex", you didn't graduate from HS...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

PROVE IT...PROVE IT

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ok Harvey. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Of course he's ready to go! Slipped past 31 other teams radar to the Patriots for a huge mid-season signing! Next signing Randy Moss, Russ Francis and Adre Tippett!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Can't make the Raiders but can make the Pats.

Good thing the team has so much depth, draft acumen and cap control or they would be in real trouble if injury problems arose!

Tommy Kelly "couldn't make the Raiders" either.  Try again, moron. This guy is a quality NFL veteran and very well could have rejected other deals this offseason for this particular, possible opportunity.

In other words, other questionable teams may have offered him a deal, but he only wanted a legit SB shot.

You're a flippin' idiot. You're the same moron who did cartwheels for Jaromir Jagr at the trade deadline and I told you it was a bad fit.

Who was right? Who was right, Handy?

You're a moron understanding skill sets, fits and understanding football or hockey.

I am a faster skater than Jagr. LMAO

Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!!!! Ladies and gentlemen, we have just witnessed the most moronic post in Internet history!!!!

Andre Carter "very well" could have rejected other team's offers so he could hook on with us? Seven weeks into the season? So the guy waiting - for what will be his last NFL paycheck - turned down other offers, as those child support bills piled up...mortgage payments were due...Ferrari repair bills rolled in? Bawahaha ha!!!!!! What a moron you are...never seen anything like it.

Yeah I'm sure Carter was just waiting for that call from Belichick. Lmao!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

A Junior Seau type move. If he's healthy he'll help. Not real significant, but a guy who needs no introduction to the defense. Where's the Sealver Siliga thread? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Huh..this makes no sense

Typical.

I said it's a possibility. He tried it in Denver in the first half vs Tebow. Carter blew out his quad, BB had Anderson at OLB in spots in the 3-4. It was an experiment, but it was used, so it's a possibility.

THrow in Spikes and Hightower, quite possibly more efficient in a 3-4 MLB slot, vs in a 4-3 where they're responsible for more space and it's not as far fetched as you think it is.

BB has used Jones both at 3-4 DE and OLB, so again, he might see him as a McGinest in the elephant role. He would just need someone like a Jarvis Green who can be used in a 4-3 or 3-4 if he wants it.

Carter could be Jarvis Green = 3-4 DE option or 4-3 DE subrusher

See?

So, don't come on here and tell me something doesn't make sense. Maybe try a different approach instead of being an arrogant turd.

It's clear I am more knowledgeable than yourself on the game. Deal with it.

The only question in the 3-4 is the NT spot.  Vellano has shown up well in preseason and in spots during the season, but I don't see this being a base opportunity in this above scenario anyway, just the CHANCE to run 3-4.

Right now, he can't run it at all. Carter's acquisiton might allow BB to kick out the athletic Chandler Jones in to space on the weakside at OLB.

Russ, just quit while you are behind. Carter could be Jarvis Green? Are you insane? They are not quite in the same mold. Let me repeat, carter is not a 3-4 de and will never will be. He is not playing anywhere but 4-3 de especially based on his age. 

Please, anyone with a ounce of football knowledge please inform Russ that carter does not equal green nor any 3-4 de?

Is Jones a 3-4 DE?  Is Jones a 4-3 DT? Nope and nope, but BB has used him in both spots so far this year.

I am not talking about running a 3-4 base D. I am talking about how players could be used in other ways to accomodate the personnel BB has accessible to him.

And yes, Carter has 3-4 experience  from his Skins days. Yes.

Okay, he does. As an olb, not de. He is 6'4", 260. Hardly big enough to hold up 3-4 end. Even jones playing end is considered small. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Hey, Arrington is a great tackler. Lets use him as an inside lb. better yet, we'll just move brady to rb, and Edelman to QB. That should work. 

Sections
Shortcuts