ANDRE CARTER to backup CHANDLER JONES when he finally walks thru those doors?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

ANDRE CARTER to backup CHANDLER JONES when he finally walks thru those doors?

gee, how quickly things change.. many of you saw chandler as some jambroni lineman or some situational pass rushing type guy in the mode of mark andersen when he first got here last year. bequette was even ahead of him on the depth chart according to some at one point as was trevor scott. now, barring injury, mr. jones is the lock CONTRARIAN saw him as on ddraft night. youth will be served this season. mr. carter will be a rotational or situational guy when he comes back by pre-season game 3. i dont think he will be a PUP guy. my sources tell me he's already to roll in the mode of brian waters. this defense will be solid and our team studly by the time the season comes long. jones will be moved all over the place and will seldom come off the field but he will be STARTING at carter's left end spot and roaming there MOST of the time. CHANDLER JONES is your DEFENSIVE ROOK OF THE YEAR and barring injury, is on the highway to CANTON someday!

btw, trevor scott willl be starting at his customary right end pot. we will be rolling with a 4-3 most of the time!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: will ANDRE CARTER want to backup CHANDLER JONES when he finally walks thru those doors?

Why don't you pat yourself on the back?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: will ANDRE CARTER want to backup CHANDLER JONES when he finally walks thru those doors?

Too busy patting himself on the front.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: will ANDRE CARTER want to backup CHANDLER JONES when he finally walks thru those doors?:
    Too busy patting himself on the front.
    Posted by Davedsone

Ha!  Good one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: ANDRE CARTER to backup CHANDLER JONES when he finally walks thru those doors?

You gave to options. There are more than two options. I think Carter will be back here. I think he will get his share of playing time. Jones will play a ton. There will be times when both are on the field.

Sections
Shortcuts