Andre Carter...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

Andre Carter...

And the Patriots are back in the Super Bowl and have a great shot at winning it all. With that said I found myself feeling bad for a guy like Andre Carter. He has had an up and down career and really gave the Pats his best this year when most counted him out as too old or what have you. Now if we win it all he will get a ring and im sure that will be great but you have to know he must feel like sh*t right now that he didnt get to play in this game.

So I just thought I would say something.

But with that said I bet this list of guys really wish they were still with the team as well.

Albert Hanysworth (Although maybe he doesnt care about winning a ring)

Leigh Bodden (They wanted him to be the guy and he talked his way out the door)

Randy Moss!!!! (Not on the team this year of course but you know if the Pats win it he will cry himself to sleep)

Another guy I wish was getting a chance to play in the next game is Mike Wright, its too bad his concussion ended his year so early. He wont even want a ring.

I know this was a totally random thread, did I miss anyone?

Too bad Chad Johnson will get a ring the way he will if they win it all. Hopefully he is active for the super bowl IMO. I like him more then Edelmen as the 3rd WR.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Re: Andre Carter...

tully banta cain

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I feel really bad for Brandon Tate.

Uhhh...maybe not, LOL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Ross Ventrone.  Didn't he get cut right before the Denver game?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Jonathan Wilhite.

Brandon Meryweather. 

Lawrence Maroney. 

Lol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Andre Carter...:
    [QUOTE]Ross Ventrone.  Didn't he get cut right before the Denver game?
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]
     doesn't he still get a ring, or does he have to have a minimum number of games?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Good point, Bubba.  He'll get a ring; I just wish he was still with the team.  Dude's a true journeyman with a ton of heart.  Maybe not that much skill...but tons of heart.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

what about Ellis Hobbs?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I bet Ellis is happy he is here! Maybe since he loves playing well in big games he can have one for us in the SB.

The people who played their way off this team knew what they were doing, they can suffer in pity and I wouldn't care. Although, I wonder what Asante Samuel is thinking right now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]I bet Ellis is happy he is here! Maybe since he loves playing well in big games he can have one for us in the SB. The people who played their way off this team knew what they were doing, they can suffer in pity and I wouldn't care. Although, I wonder what Asante Samuel is thinking right now.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

Did you make a typo? Ellis Hobbs isn't here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andre Carter... : Did you make a typo? Ellis Hobbs isn't here.
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]

I think he meant shaun ellis

Sections
Shortcuts