andre carter?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

andre carter?

why nt bring back andre carter? had 10 sacks for us?  what about seymore?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: andre carter?

In response to natesubs' comment:

why nt bring back andre carter? had 10 sacks for us?  what about seymore?

Carter's legs are completely shot at this point and Seymour said there was only one team he'd never negotiate with and that was the Pats

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Sure why not? If  we can sign Adrian Wilson, Michael Jenkins, and go after all the old pass rushers on the market...Carter is without a doubt a possibility.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from braunzy. Show braunzy's posts

IF they wanted, I think all it would really take is a phone conversation between Bill and Seymour to solve whatever issues there are.  I'd be all for Seymour comming back as I think he could come in here and still be one of our best defensive players.  

With that being said, I think the Patriots are more for going in a younger direction at this point, and I could only really see them signing him till after the draft, if it were to happen.

As for Andre Carter I think it depends on what he is asking for at this point, and I also think he will be available to sign after the draft.  

They have Francis, Bequette, Ninkovich, Vega and maybe Armstead at that DE position, it will be interesting to see what ends up happening at the start of the season.  They could easily draft one high this year, as there seems to be quite a few talented prospects that could fall to the Pats, or they could easily sign a veteran FA, or do nothing...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

The Falcons are showing interest in free agent defensive tackle Richard Seymour, according to Jason LaCanfora.
    Think Denver was in mix at one point also. Think Atlanta only wants to consider him for situational purposes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Seymour was done a while back, thus the reason the Patriots did not meet his asking price.

"Seymour's contract stated that if he didn't play a certain number of downs last season, the Raiders would have the option of voiding his contract. He was injured for the final eight games of last season and therefore did not meet those requirements."

"A player on the other side of 33 with bad knees is not ideal for this rebuilding team. And with paying that player over $19 million in a season is definitely not ideal. It is the ultimate in "out of whack" contracts."

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2013/2/9/3971488/report-oakland-raiders-void-richard-seymour-contract-pick-up-the-tab

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Seymour to ATL would be hilarious! Dimitroff was the negotiator when he left NE...

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts