Andrew Luck Sweepstakes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Andrew Luck Sweepstakes

What 0-3 team is tanking it the most, and who envisions luck as their QB of the future?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Re: Andrew Luck Sweepstakes

Why was the elitist Peyton in the booth and not on the field offering encouragement to Painter/Collins. The epitome of a showboat is Peyton, laughable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

2 important game in the sweepstakes:
    • OCT 9th - KC@Indy
    • NOV 6th - KC @ Mia 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Seahawks

I think this is secretly what they were thinking when they signed Tarvaris Jackson and let Matt Hasselbeck, who's averaging 300 yards per game, leave

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Luck Sweepstakes:
    Seahawks I think this is secretly what they were thinking when they signed Tarvaris Jackson and let Matt Hasselbeck, who's averaging 300 yards per game, leave
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

I dont think so, they won yesterday. The sweepstakes winner will start at least 0-6 IMO.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Seahawks I think this is secretly what they were thinking when they signed Tarvaris Jackson and let Matt Hasselbeck, who's averaging 300 yards per game, leave
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

I've made this exact point a couple times here, and I have to admit, I'm scratching my head as to how Seattle managed to stumble into a win against Arizona yesterday. Jackson is beyond putrid, and if I were Charlie Whitehurst I would be thinking some pretty evil thoughts in Pete Caroll's direction. That said, the conspiracy theorist in me wants to believe that the Colts are being groomed to win the Luck Sweepstakes . . .  but they've got the Chef's on their schedule, and even Curtis the Sign Painter is going to have a hard time losing to that collection of stiffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Dolphins. They're just awful and play in a tough division. Most of Seattle's division is as bad as they are so they'll get a couple of wins there by default

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Luck Sweepstakes : I've made this exact point a couple times here, and I have to admit, I'm scratching my head as to how Seattle managed to stumble into a win against Arizona yesterday. Jackson is beyond putrid, and if I were Charlie Whitehurst I would be thinking some pretty evil thoughts in Pete Caroll's direction. That said, the conspiracy theorist in me wants to believe that the Colts are being groomed to win the Luck Sweepstakes . . .  but they've got the Chef's on their schedule, and even Curtis the Sign Painter is going to have a hard time losing to that collection of stiffs.
    Posted by p-mike

Wait I thought the Chiefs were on the cusp of greatness. 

Don't they have former patriots, Matt Cassell & Scott Pioli? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Luck Sweepstakes : Wait I thought the Chiefs were on the cusp of greatness.  Don't they have former patriots, Matt Cassell & Scott Pioli? 
    Posted by UD6

I got called out by someone here a couple months ago, I forget who, because I said the Chiefs were pretenders. They were definitely getting some love here, KP especially, who was quick to turn his back on them in the first week

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Luck Sweepstakes : Wait I thought the Chiefs were on the cusp of greatness.  Don't they have former patriots, Matt Cassell & Scott Pioli? 
    Posted by UD6

yes but unfortunately Todd Haley is the coach!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Posted by UD6

There are some hereabouts who hold this view, one of whom is not me.

Sections
Shortcuts