Andrew Luck to Colts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

Andrew Luck to Colts

I'm watching the Colts/Texans game and you can already give Luck to the Colts.  They are off to a pathetic start, offensively and defensively, and Collins is horrible.  It will be a long season for the Colts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Andrew Luck to Colts

Not looking good.  May see painter before the day is out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Luck to Colts:
    [QUOTE]Not looking good.  May see painter before the day is out.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

I've never said this to Dogggy before, but, "I feel for you, dude." I honestly mean that.

I still don't like you, though. :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Its like I said on another thread, if the Colts tank this season something stinks. How does a team go from play-off bound "Super Bowl contender" to the bottom of the league because of the loss of one player? DId I say stinks? If this is allowed to happen it would reek from top of high heaven to the lowest sub-cellar of of hell. Spygate, anyone?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Why does Houston always play so well against the Colts?

If the Colts' defense can't figure out Houston it doesn't matter who is at QB. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Z - Houston is playing spot on.  Their receivers are too big.  Their running backs (even without Foster) are too strong.  

Polian, Caldwell, and Coyer take the heat for this one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Luck will pull an Elway rather than play for the dolts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

How is Luck going to help?  This team was built for Peyton.  They needed to have at least mini-Peyton around to run the thing.  No Peyton, even if they get some good QB, they still must retool everything they do, most of their plays, coaching staff and even who is calling plays and adjustments.  It's a total rebuild.  I'd rather trade the pick down, get Hoyer or someone who is decent, and start building the next version of the Clots.  Oh, fire that mannequin of a coach and get a live person.  Bill Cowher, maybe?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Luck to Colts:
    [QUOTE]How is Luck going to help?  This team was built for Peyton.  They needed to have at least mini-Peyton around to run the thing.  No Peyton, even if they get some good QB, they still must retool everything they do, most of their plays, coaching staff and even who is calling plays and adjustments.  It's a total rebuild.  I'd rather trade the pick down, get Hoyer or someone who is decent, and start building the next version of the Clots.  Oh, fire that mannequin of a coach and get a live person.  Bill Cowher, maybe?
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Maybe Pouting will be the OC if he can't play.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

The blinding light from his fivehead will keep defenses off balance.  Don't worry, when they aren't throwing roses at his feet, he will not be interested in doing any football related activities.  Unless he gets to do commercials too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

what rules will polian change for the colts? im thinking he will pry a 1st round compensatory pick for manning sitting out a year due to injury, and when he comes back, he will have flags on his hips so you cant tackle him or its a year long suspension and automatic loss of game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

This is interesting...

Chris Mortensen
    Yes, Polian was able to visit with his son Brian, Stanford's special team coordinator.
    Chris Mortensen
    Yesterday, Colts vice chairman Bill Polian got a personal view of Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck play against Duke
    9 hours ago

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

They won't be that bad, Collins has had just over two weeks to learn the plays and develop a rapport with the receivers. 6 to 8 wins for them, as opposed to the 9 or 10 they would have gotten with Peyton.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Well, the other contenders, CIN, WAS and BUF screwed up today. I dont trust SEA either, Carroll woul probably draft Barkley over Luck

Minn looked pretty pathetic tho.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I would throw the Giants in as a new contender. The Falcons played like garbage as well but they will defeinetely outscore a few teams, hopefully today will shut up the idiot analysts that compare Matt Ryan to Tom Brady so often. Brady tore that defense a new hole IN A BLIZZARD last year!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

This is a good thread. I was thinking the same thing today. I can actually envision the Colts stinking bad enough this year that they are in the running for the # 1 pick. It blows to sacrifice a year, but heck only one year for another 10-15 years of success is well worth it. Only question is this; Is Andrew Luck the next Peyton Manning or the next Ryan Leaf?