In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He has more recieving weapons than Wilson and Newton, but people act like Luck is playing with the 2006 Patriots WRs.

[/QUOTE]

Golden Tate, Jon Baldwin, Kearse and Zach Miller all better than TY, DaRick, Brazill and Fleener

[/QUOTE]

No...no they're not.

[/QUOTE]

I'd say even... TY is best of em all. but Tate and Baldwin are better than Darick and brazill

[/QUOTE]

Luck also has a HOF WR to throw to, the problem is that he's injured.

[/QUOTE]

When healthy, Luck has the better weapons... Minus Wayne, Bradshaw and Allen, I would take the Hawks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Re: Andrew Luck

Andrew Luck was completely overhyped in college, he was completely overhyped his rookie year (when he was no better than the 4th best rookie QB), and he is ridiculously overhyped now.  He may develop into that top tier kind of guy, but he is way too inaccurate and way too careless with the football.  He's not even close to Wilson at this point in his career.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Luck isn't better than Wilson, he's just more hyped...like another Colts QB?

[/QUOTE]

I think he is, Wilson is on a team thathas a good running game and the all world Defense takes tons of pressure off the offense. 

[/QUOTE]

Luck has better weapons, it's the Peyton Manning/Tom Brady argument. Luck was a 55% passer last season and a 60% passer this season with WRs like Reggie Wayne and T.Y. Hilton.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

Andrew Luck was completely overhyped in college, he was completely overhyped his rookie year (when he was no better than the 4th best rookie QB), and he is ridiculously overhyped now.  He may develop into that top tier kind of guy, but he is way too inaccurate and way too careless with the football.  He's not even close to Wilson at this point in his career.

Bingo, he's overhyped. He's not a pure passer like Marino, he's Roethlisberger 2.0. He's good, he's hard to bring down, he has a big arm, but he'll never win it for you or lead the league in passing stats. 

You'll need a good defense, good running attack and ability to limit Luck to only throw the ball when he needs to throw and not rely on him to take you over the top.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When did brady throw 7 picks in his first two playoff games? Curb your enthusiasm. 

[/QUOTE]

When did Brady have the same subpar cast?

[/QUOTE]

This year and many others -wow -you been watching the same Pats team as Me?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

When did brady throw 7 picks in his first two playoff games? Curb your enthusiasm. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Didnt realize this year was Brady's first two playoff games

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

When you need to come back from tons of games because you either suck in the 1st half or throw multiple INTs, no one is to blame but yourself. Luck has a LONG way to go before he is crowned best QB in the league.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I said he was over-hyped coming out of college. I've right along said he is overrated in the pros for 2 years now. And all I ever hear is how good he's going to be. Going to be is rapidly passing by.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Luck has Peyton Jr written all over him at this point. Colts (and their fans) will be drooling to give him all the offensive weapons to maximize his (marketing) potential, and forget about building a team that includes a defense. They spent 15 years building an offense to make Manning the great regular season/fantasy stat machine and media darling, and their fans worshipped everthing about him. For all that they got the greatest playoff choker in NFL history. If they are smart, they will learn something from last night and understand that it takes a team to win, not a quarterback...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Still has a long way to go. Still has raw talent. His support cast is putrid- so he has to carry the team, making poor pass decisions.

But, if BB were to draft a QB, i'd like one that his Luck's skill set.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobo354. Show bobo354's posts

Why didn't Luck throw to Branch??? Oh thats right he didn't play. So much for signing him to reveal the Pats playbook.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Didnt realize this year was Brady's first two playoff games

[/QUOTE]

the response was referring to-"when did Brady have the same sub-par cast" -hello?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This season? Brady has BB and his coaching staff game planning with him. Luck doesn't have Brady's experience or his support