Android app question????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Android app question????

I recently subscribed to audiopass.NFL.  No problem launching on my PC with Windows XP and laptop with Windows 7, both of which have Adobe Flash Player.

However, my attempt to launch on Galaxy Tab3 failed.  The message on the screen indicated that Adobe Flash Player was required.  Unfortunately Adobe Flash Player is not supported on Galaxy Tab3 nor for that matter on any of the other newer Android devices.

Has anyone else met with this problem; better yet has anyone solved this problem with an app that allows audiopass.NFL to launch on their Android device?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Re: Android app question????

In response to dustcover's comment:

However, my attempt to launch on Galaxy Tab3 failed.  The message on the screen indicated that Adobe Flash Player was required.  Unfortunately Adobe Flash Player is not supported on Galaxy Tab3 nor for that matter on any of the other newer Android devices.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1061194

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

In response to dustcover's comment:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1061194

Hey crwn, I see where you too follow the Sox forum.  So for the benefit of the readers on this forum let me be redundant and express my thanks for the link. 

And by the way, I found NFL Mobile in the 'play store' and after I downloaded it, the audiopass.NFL worked just fine.  Now I'm able to get the New England audio broadcast while watching the games at my favorite sports bar watering hole.  And on those rare occasions when I get tickets to the stadium, I'll be certain to have my tablet and headset to listen to the game while watching the game live.

Also, I mentioned in an earlier post that my daughter, a devout PATS fan, lives in NYC and has a favorite multi screen sports bar which has the in-house sound system always tuned in to the Jets games.  She is now delighted to have the audiopass to listen to while watching the PATS game.

All that being said, the archived Adobe application that your link led me to will non-the-less-come in very handy.  So thanks again for your help.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

You're welcome again. :-) HTML5 is replacing Flash, & the HTML5 plug-in should allow the existing flash media to play.

Sections
Shortcuts