ANDY HART:"rob gronkowski by far is the most valuable player in the national football league!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Re: ANDY HART:

andy hart is biased

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Why would it be weird that salk visits Africa before Holly scummo?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why would it be weird that salk visits Africa before Holly scummo?

[/QUOTE]

Are you implying that it was racist of him to say? Because Holley actually said the same thing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Actually Talib is more valuable to the Pats this year than Gronk - not by much but by a little. So Gronk isn't even the most valuable on his own team. 

"can u imagine talib shutting out gronk if roles were reversed? "

That's true but you can shut down Gronk to some extend with a big linebacker and a double team and a big strong bump at the line of scrimmage. 

Gronk is disruptive but Talib is the key to our entire pass defense right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

The point Andy Hart was making was that Gronk is the most irreplaceable talent in the nfl because of his uniqueness . No other tight end  is elite at both blocking and pass catching. 

He then made some silly argument about how Brady isnt because peyton manning could step in for him 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Gronk is as good a weapon as there is in the NFL. Problem has been that he has just not been there at the most crucial times.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The point Andy Hart was making was that Gronk is the most irreplaceable talent in the nfl because of his uniqueness . No other tight end  is elite at both blocking and pass catching. 

He then made some silly argument about how Brady isnt because peyton manning could step in for him 

[/QUOTE]

Kind of a logical point except why didn't Pats blow out Jets...?   Also ... Isn't this a little bit of an overreaction to one big game by the entire offense ? with some assistance going to a rather mistake prone steeler team....???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think Gronk is the type of talent that coordinators have no answer for, although I will say that during the playoffs refs let more contact go (defensive pass interference, etc) and if you're a tightend it can hurt you more than say a receiver.

I love watching this guy play, I wish he'd never get hurt so I could watch his break every tightend record known to man. If he was healthy over the last two post seasons we win two Super Bowls...I think he is that good. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Gronk is the type of talent that coordinators have no answer for, although I will say that during the playoffs refs let more contact go (defensive pass interference, etc) and if you're a tightend it can hurt you more than say a receiver.

I love watching this guy play, I wish he'd never get hurt so I could watch his break every tightend record known to man. If he was healthy over the last two post seasons we win two Super Bowls...I think he is that good. 

[/QUOTE]

totally agree

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

If we stay healthy, get everyone back, we will be in a very good position to make a Super Bowl run, if Gronk stays healthy we'll be in a very good position to win it. 

Debateable whether he is the league MVP, but right now given the weakend state of the defense, it is highly likely he is the Patriot's MVP outside of Tommy.