Andy Reid does it again- bad clock management

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Andy Reid does it again- bad clock management

As poorly as they played, the Iggs really should have won the game.

I don't know why people are getting so hot and bothered about the Packers. They barely squck by the Bears to get in and they had trouble finishing a clearly inferior Philly bunch.

I don't see Green Bay getting by Atlanta, but if they do, I'm still not worried.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Thank you, Bob! Man, I thought I was going crazy.

Don't these Eagles know that when you're down 11 with 7:45 left, you gotta get your butt in gear! They took 3 full minutes to get from the 30 to the goal line, from which only about 30 seconds was actual play. The rest of the time was just loafing back to the huddle, standing around, strolling up to the line. Then, when there's less than a minute left, they frantically rush and cough up a turnover.

Reid is a good judge of talent and a very good coach. But he is sh!tty game manager. How can a serious playoff contender not have a no-huddle offense for such situations. Unreal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I hear you - notice when a play ended near the goal line, he let about 6-8 seconds click off the clock before he called a TO.  That's perhaps two plays pass plays (to the end zone) worth of time.  Not good and still, they had a chance at the end.