Annual Draft War Room question

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Annual Draft War Room question

In response to bredbruu's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Don't think I would care to be there, but I would loved to have  seen what happened last year when they ended up with Tavon Wilson

yes, i would like to know who said "great idea bill" (kissing up) and who said "what are you smoking bill? can i have some?"

I keep thinking they got caught in a time squeeze--they wanted to do something else, ran out of time and ended up taking Wilson.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

$50 for all 3 days I would easily pay for that. Well worth the money, except I'd have to buy 2 TV's so I can watch coverage while watching war room

+1 Good call

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

I have to say after watching last night's 30 for 30 ESPN special about the QB draft of 1983,

Dang it!  I missed that!  How was it?  I will have to see if they are showing it anytime soon.  I know it will be on demand via cable but usually those are available in a couple weeks after the first showing.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

It is an interesting proposition! Though highly unlikely during the present administration. You've got a better chance of getting a seat at a top level CIA meeting. Let's face between Ernie Adams and Bill Belichick nothing of value would ever be discussed in an open forum for all to see!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

TFB12 I am one of those football geeks that will sit in front of the TV (when i am in the U.S.) for every minute of the draft. I would pay probably around $49.99 for full 3 day coverage of the Pats draft room.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I might have paid a small fortune to hear the Patriots War room explode with laughter after hearing how many picks the Vikings were willing to part with for the draft rights to pick #29! I know they had to put them on hold long enough for BB to actually stop laughing and agree to make the trade,though it did break Joe Andruzzi's heart as he really wanted to anounce the Patriots pick. Maybe the Patriots let him announce the first pick in round two.

Cool

Sections
Shortcuts