ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY

SO GLAD SOMEONE ELSE CAUGHT THAT! No reply, flag was thrown after the play was over and the ball was on the ground.

Seriously, I fear the Colts for one reason: the refs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY:
    [QUOTE]SO GLAD SOMEONE ELSE CAUGHT THAT! No reply, flag was thrown after the play was over and the ball was on the ground. Seriously, I fear the Colts for one reason: the refs.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Agreed -the 12th man is the biggest reason why I don't want to see Indy in Foxboro in the playoffs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]SO GLAD SOMEONE ELSE CAUGHT THAT! No reply, flag was thrown after the play was over and the ball was on the ground. Seriously, I fear the Colts for one reason: the refs.

This is exactly my thinking.

Manning is the master of the purposefully underthrown ball.

Pass interference is an actual working cog in Indy's offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Did you also hear that was the 2nd first down the Colts got via penalty in the first quarter?  You know their playbook...  1st down, 2nd down, 3rd down, penalty, 1st down, 2nd down, long pass, PI call, 1st down, 2nd down...  etc...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Agreed, that's why I don't want any part of the Colts in the playoffs.  You "must" game plan for having the BS PI calls, but you never know when the refs will throw the flag - very difficult, but doable.  GO PATS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : This is exactly my thinking. Manning is the master of the purposefully underthrown ball. Pass interference is an actual working cog in Indy's offense.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

I knew I couldn't be the only person saying this - I traded posts with UD about this very topic - he was in full spin cycle defending the mighty Peyton Manning  - but its been obvious since the rule changes after the 2004/2005 playoffs that the Colts deliberately underthrow deep balls to get the PI call

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Yep ...
      1 phantom PI and counting.

The NFL continues to disgrace itself when it comes to propping up Manning & the Colts .Conversely , you just know that the Jags will be playing against the Texans AND the refs.

In an otherwise level & clean NFL game , the leagues Colts mandate is transparent & clear despicable behavior .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I know. Started a thread about it same time as yours. Disgusting! I can't stand the sight of Hoch(ptui)uli!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Agreed, that's why I don't want any part of the Colts in the playoffs."

Which is why you should be rooting for them today. You guys realize if the Colts lose today we play them in the second round, if they win, we don't see them till the conference finals? 

Yes, the Colts could be out of the playoffs if they lose and the Jags win, but the Jags have shown they can't win anything important. 

The Colts show that it's time to redo the PI rules to a 10/15 yard penalty to prevent this kind of junk. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY:
    [QUOTE]Watching the Titans - Colts game, Titans CB makes a great play on a third down pass, but yup, you got it - PI.  So bad a call, they didn't even show it on replay.  Now, I'm not one to gripe about the obvious Peyton "gimmes," but even Underdogggturd couldn't defend this call.  Kinda' funny - Titans players just shaking their heads as if to say - can't defend without a PI call.  Still - it's 3-3 going into the 2nd quarter, so got Titans.
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

Ummm, you really don't know the puppy very well, do you?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Obvious helmet to helmet hit. No call. BAAAHHH!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

See that last Titans' pass play in the endzone?  Reverse the roles and I am quite confident a PI flag would have been thrown.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

A no call on the COLT defender on Britt in the ENDZONE

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : Ummm, you really don't know the puppy very well, do you?
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Yes, I do, but it still humors me to see him come on this site and "defend" some of these calls, and of course, worship at the feet (okay, actually tongue bathe) of PM.  Of course, he'll come on here and whine about our "sensitivity" towards these types of calls, but since no one on a Colts board will have him, he must come here and does so exclusively, and in so doing, fails to see that ALL team fan sites know the obvious - the NFL endorses systematic cheating in letting these calls fly.  Oh well, calls be d a m n e d - we'll still beat them if we need must - got a feeling this is our year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What is amazing about UD and his defense of the Colts and their PI call magnet is how he doesn't even see it!!  It is not a Patriots thing, it is a league wide thing and we see comments about how the Colts get the calls all over the league on other sites.  I am certain the Titans' site is afire with posts about these calls

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Go to the ESPN GameCast and click into the "conversation" zone, you should see the back and forth between the Colts fans and others about PI calls.  Again, it is not about Indy v Pats..  everyone notices the disparity in calls when the Colts play!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

dirty hit to end the half...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Nice TD

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Okay, this game gets interesting at 13-13.  Did anyone else notice the missed holding call on Britt?  Ref looked like he was reaching for the flag, but didn't pull it - no probs - TD anyway, but I'd lay even money down that there'll be another PI call in the Colts' favor.  Any takers (including Underdoggggcrap)?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

There's another one!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

And another BS call - this time a personal foul call. Pretty weak call. Technically you could call it, but I've seen far worse not called.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

The NFL wants the Colts in the playoffs. There is no way they lose this game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Actually, as much as it pains me to say, the PI call was legit (or at least a defensive holding call), and the unnecessary roughness was absolutely legit - no business doing that after the whistle had blown several seconds prior.  TN just needs to man-up, but unfortunately I don't think it's going to happen.  Colts just got a TD on a guy that was at least a step behind the receiver - that just shouldn't happen in any scenario.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]yeah, ed hoculi is a joke as a referi, why is he still in the nfl
    Posted by dgram234[/QUOTE]

All he cares about is showing off his body on national TV.  He's awful.