ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY

Love when McCourty gets burned.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Football fans, in general, believe that because that's how football is meant to be played. This is egregious. When in doubt, throw it up to someone and get a fresh set of downs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY:
    [QUOTE]Let's just call it the liberal Bostonian (Provincetown) in all of you.  Pats fans believe DB's are allowed to hump receivers without a call.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Well, dogggpoop, I guess you'd know all about receiving a humping.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Grt - listen, that is the first time a colts receiver has actually gotten away from a titans db.  Garcon is supposed to be the fastest guy on the colts and he hasn't gotten away from anyone today until now + he's dropped a couple of balls (Reche Garcon). 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

RANDY RANDY RANDY
    ( at least the Colts had to use a challenge up )

Chris Johnson looks a tad slow...almost like he's disinterested .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Let's just call it the liberal Bostonian (Provincetown) in all of you.  Pats fans believe DB's are allowed to hump receivers without a call.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Hey dogg, I'd like to personally give my congrats to Indy, Because as it stands at this moment (not counting this game obviously), The Perpetual Motion Motion Indianapolis Colts have undoubtedly solidified themselves (12th year In A ROW!), As being in the Bottom 5 NFL Teams in Total Penalties!!  Recall now, In Indy's defense, I believe 1 season they were only 7th or 8th from the bottom, And man NE's having themselves a pretty good year @ abouts 1/3 of the way down in Penalties Called Against (yet *cough, like ALL years and EVERY single other NFL Team, NE goes up and down the penalty board per season...unlike indy)...BUT W-O-W!  72 Penalties on the season...4th from last!  Hey, ya think after this game, you guys can solidify the 30th in Total Penalties spot, cause I'm rootin' for ya!

Speech!
    Speech!
    SPEECH! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]Love when McCourty gets burned.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

And when was the last time that happened? And please excuse the Brandon Meriweather tackle of him in the GB game

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

What a nasty thing for a pious, Colt fan to say - you know, Indianapolis, home of the toothless meth heads

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]LETS BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR.  THERE WERE OBVIOUS POSSIBILITIES FOR EVERY CALL EACH OF YOU ARE LETTING YOUR FANDOM COMPLAIN ABOUT.  BUT THE REFS JUST CALLED A RANDY MOSS CATCH - A CATCH - AND HIS FEET COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE OUT OF BOUNDS.  BOTH REFS CALLED IT A CATCH.  HIS FEET LANDED FOUR FEET OUT OF BOUNDS, YET THE REFS CALLED A CATCH.  WHO'S GETTING CALLS?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

More "Calls" or just "calls"?  Excessive "Calls", or again just bad "calls"?  Blatantly bad, excessive, Extra "Calls", or sometimes, a crummy "call"?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : And when was the last time that happened? And please excuse the Brandon Meriweather tackle of him in the GB game
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

Just happened on that TD to garcon.  are you watching the game or just posting sh*t?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]Grt - listen, that is the first time a colts receiver has actually gotten away from a titans db.  Garcon is supposed to be the fastest guy on the colts and he hasn't gotten away from anyone today until now + he's dropped a couple of balls (Reche Garcon). 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Doggg:  might I suggest you read the entire body of posts - my only complaint was with the first PI call - I think the 2nd was actually defensive holding, but nonetheless, it was a defensive penalty.  So unless you want to limit the scope of this discussion to that first call - I won't "listen" to anything you have to say because you've lost all objectivity on this topic.  I honestly believe that if a PI call that was absolutely proven (by film) to be BS you'd still find a way to believe it was a good call - unless of course it was AGAINST the Colts.  During a post last week, you were shown actual evidence of a PI call against the Colts that you argued wasn't for about nine pages of blogs - so your credibility is absolutely zero on these boards - and you may think that's because this is a Pats board, but in reality - if you were so astute why aren't you on a Colts board.  Fact is, I'm not really sure you're a Colts fan - just a little troll with no life looking for attention - and at least on this board, you may get it.  Unfortunately for you, life isn't about this board - but I don't expect you to understand that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : Just happened on that TD to garcon.  are you watching the game or just posting sh*t?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Wrong McCourty - I thought you were talkikng about NE McCourty - I forgot there is a McCourty on the Titans

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

grt - I was making different conversation.  stay in it. 

objectivity should not be a criteria on this board.  None of us have it.

the photo last week was not PI, and that is evidence of your lack of objectivity.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Indy does not look very good.  If they get in the playoffs, they may not beat the Jets and will lose to Steelers if it all goes that way.  Still, the Colts may lose today with the way they are playing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Its your mcourty's brother.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : Ummm, you really don't know the puppy very well, do you?
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

The defense rests.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]Its your mcourty's brother.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Who's "mcourty"?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Indy does not look very good.  If they get in the playoffs, they may not beat the Jets and will lose to Steelers if it all goes that way.  Still, the Colts may lose today with the way they are playing.
    Posted by l52094[/QUOTE]

agreed on all points.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : The defense rests.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

You realize you just answered yourself. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Well it's looking like Jacksonville is going to lose, so the Colts will make the playoffs anyway. However, the Colts are fighting for their lives at home against a horrible team. I doubt they are going to do anything in the playoffs this year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from diiidiii73. Show diiidiii73's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : Agreed -the 12th man is the biggest reason why I don't want to see Indy in Foxboro in the playoffs
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

i want them to come over we will beat them and the ref,s too

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]grt - I was making different conversation.  stay in it.  objectivity should not be a criteria on this board.  None of us have it. the photo last week was not PI, and that is evidence of your lack of objectivity.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Pardon me all to all get-out. But, as usual, your wrong again.  Most of the folks on this board, while homers we are most, are objective - it's the trolls that loiter around here as cockroaches on decaying meat, who's sole purpose is to stir the pot as if that "skill" had merit for something worth wile.  Secondly, you are so wrong on the photo evidence, it speaks nothing of mine (or anyone elses) lack of objectivity - it really bespeaks of your lack of intelligence - which is on display daily for all of us to see.  So before you come hither bloviating on how you're right, and everyone else with eyes are wrong, I suggest you humor us all, visit other NFL fans' sights and see first hand that we're not the only fan base that knows your team is the benefit of an enormous amount of "pro-Peyton" calls.  Of course, that would require that you actually have gumption to do a little research and we all know you'd rather take the easy way out and just "believe" you're correct.  To be honest, I expect nothing more of you - just a sorry little troll, with no life, and nothing better to do but show up on another fans' site.  Are you sure you're not a Jets fan?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

nice 3 and out

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Everytime the Colts touch the ball you can expect a flag on that drive. I don't want the Colts to make the Playoffs, but I want them to make it too. I want the Pats to kill them, but I hate them. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

See, right there - should have been a personal foul against Indy (if you're calling the game consistently) and there was no call.

Sections
Shortcuts