ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY

In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY:
    [QUOTE]Well it's looking like Jacksonville is going to lose, so the Colts will make the playoffs anyway. However, the Colts are fighting for their lives at home against a horrible team. I doubt they are going to do anything in the playoffs this year.
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]
    Yep, and they have to go into Foxboro to win out in the playoffs.  If they are having trouble with a Tennessee team with nothing to play for and the Colts have EVERYTHING to play for, I like the Pats chances when they have everything to play for unlike the Titans!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Who cares though, the AFC South is sh*t. The Jags can't take care of business on their end and the Titans, Texans all suk!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]See, right there - should have been a personal foul against Indy (if you're calling the game consistently) and there was no call.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]
    Are you referring to the play where Chris Johnson was already tackled and the second Colts defender laid a hit on him?  I thought that should have been called too if the refs want to remain consistent with their calls

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

PI against INDY LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Stone the crows!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

They didn't call the hold on the Colts OL, but they called a much better PI. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

There's a rarity, an offensive PI call against the Colts!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

This game just became MOOT ...

Jax has gotten beat ( down 17 with 7 mins to play at Houston  ) ...

so Indys in .

At least we can route for Indy to still lose
    (and have to settle for backing into the playoffs ...never a good sign )

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

The refs have been informed that the Jags choked and will now work to make it seem as if they haven't been working for the Colts all game.

Just playing into the conspiracy theory

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : Are you referring to the play where Chris Johnson was already tackled and the second Colts defender laid a hit on him?  I thought that should have been called too if the refs want to remain consistent with their calls
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]

That was the play.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : Yep, and they have to go into Foxboro to win out in the playoffs.  If they are having trouble with a Tennessee team with nothing to play for and the Colts have EVERYTHING to play for, I like the Pats chances when they have everything to play for unlike the Titans!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I think that Indy will have to go to Pittsburgh if they win today and then beat the Jets in the wild card.  With that schedule, I don't think they make it to the AFCCG, but you never know. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Pick 6 here would be sweet

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Chris Johnson had a hole, then he pulled a Maroney and bounced into Brackett's direction. -_-...

The AFC South SUKS! I want the Colts to face Baltimore because I think Baltimore would wreck them. The Jets would pound em too, but I trust the Ravens to do the job over them. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Do we really want the Colts to lose this now that we know they are already in the playoffs? I would much rather them and the Ravens beat each other up and have one knocked out of the playoffs, then be forced to play the Steelers in the divisional round. That would make it much easier for the Pats to make the AFCCG.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Colts and Baltimore get to dance. =D 

You're one and done, INDY! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]  Most of the folks on this board, while homers we are most, are objective Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

Best line ive read in some time. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Good god what a Keystone Kops routine.

Is there a team anywhere in this division that can play football?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The fix is in

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Underoos finished.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Good god what a Keystone Kops routine. Is there a team anywhere in this division that can play football?
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Such a lame and common routine from you.  Last year you said it as well but your pats could only muster a 500 record against them.  lame indeed. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

What a Joke. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

So next week, the colts will start by taking on the mighty (choke) AFC East.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Bah - everything regarding the playoffs is so confusing. Forget it, whoever we play we will beat. Bring on the AFC.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : Best line ive read in some time. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Glad you approve.  Of course, in keeping with you pretzel logic, since Peyton didn't score a TD, but moved the ball into Adam V's range, and Adam did what Adam does so well - Peyton can't take credit for the victory because he had a good field goal kicker.  You've been on record that TB doesn't deserve the SB accolades because he never won one with a game winning TD drive.  So by this logic - Peyton didn't win this game right?  Come on dogggturd - show us all your hypocrisity once again by talking your way out of your own "objectivity."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The thing is, they cannot keep up the obvious bagjobs they receive, because everyone will start to continue seeing it for what it is.

Like last year in the SB. They didn't get calls and were exposed.

The phantom calls are calls you simply do not see anywhere else in the league.