ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY

In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : Such a lame and common routine from you.  Last year you said it as well but your pats could only muster a 500 record against them.  lame indeed. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Ain't no more division softies waitin' for your boy in the playoffs, dogggg.

New Jersey probably won't be a problem -- it's mostly smoke and bluster -- but once ya'll have to go outside, it ain't gonna be pretty, and I think you know it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He's deluded. He doesn't know anything.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Dog is constantly in denial

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Indy didnt look so great today, but am glad Indy got the #3 seed....we wont play them in divisional round.
    If Jets beat Indy, we play Jets.
    If Indy beats Jets, we play winner of Chiefs-Ravens.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Two Traits of Jeff Fishstix's

1)  Never winning the big game

2)  Always rolling for Indy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : Yes, but V's FG didn't matter.  Manning's had at least 2 that have mattered and were missed in the playoffs.  How many's Brady had?  None.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Didn't matter, got it!  Hypocrity - thy name is underdogggcrap.  Much appreciate you showing your hindquarters once again for the entire board to see.  Now go snuggle up to your Peyton pillow and get a good night's sleep.  See you (maybe) in the playoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : Ain't no more division softies waitin' for your boy in the playoffs, dogggg. New Jersey probably won't be a problem -- it's mostly smoke and bluster -- but once ya'll have to go outside, it ain't gonna be pretty, and I think you know it.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Funny thing here is I'll give the Jets credit for making it.  You, who just trashed the AFC south, which rep'd last year's SB, are now trashing your own division.  Maybe you should just show support for NE and not really worry about the division reputation cause the East hasn't shown itself to be a juggernaut.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : Funny thing here is I'll give the Jets credit for making it.  You, who just trashed the AFC south, which rep'd last year's SB, are now trashing your own division.  Maybe you should just show support for NE and not really worry about the division reputation cause the East hasn't shown itself to be a juggernaut.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

"the division reputation cause the East hasn't shown itself to be a juggernaut."  Yup, the winner of the non-jaggernaut East has the best record in the NFL, beat your Dolts, and the 2nd place team won the wild card.  The third place team, while only 7-9, could have beaten on a regular basis any team in the AFC South, less the Colts of course, 8 times in 10.  But yeah, the AFC East is the patsy of the NFL - got ya.  Got brains?  I think not.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Indy is simply not impressive. At all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

gr - On this board regular season records are meaningless. 

rusty - you are right.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : You know this is a great response.  Like others once you've really got no response, you just spew nothingness, as here.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Yet you responded to my "nothingness" not once, but twice.  Hmmm!  Don't happen to have an inferiority complex do you?  Yup, keep blathering dogggturd - you do it enough, perhaps you'll luck into a post that makes sense to someone other than yourself.  Poor, silly doggg.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANOTHER BS PI CALL FOR INDY : What mattered?  Jax lost.  the colts were in anyway. Heck, I think they got a worse road this way.  Indy has had a ton of success against Baltimore and the Pats.  On the other hand, they have struggled vs. Pitt.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Nice mis-direction doggggpoop.  You've been on record as saying TB never "won" a SB - it was all a product of AV's and the D's prowess.  Yet, when the exact thing takes place for your Colts - it supposedly didn't mean anything because you backed into the playoffs anyway?  Okay, nice pretzel logic in that, but hey, in all honesty, I kind of agree with you.  AV hit the FG, but Peyton (on this occasion), and TB (on three occasions) had to do the heavy lifting to get them into position for AV to win the game in the first place.  You see nimrod, that's the difference between you and me.  I give AV, TB, and PM all the credit in the world for getting a win - you on the other hand only give PM the credit when the circumstances were exactly the same.  Hence my opinion of you as a hypocrite - your objectivity and CREDIBILITY  simply don't exist.  And if you think that I'm the only one who thinks this of you, ask around - I'm far from the minority.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Maybe, but I don't think so.  I just am responding.  What was your other nothingness?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe, but I don't think so.  I just am responding.  What was your other nothingness?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Go back and read the posts that you responded to.  Then, perhaps if you have the ability to count to two - you'll know what I was talking about.  Poor, silly dogggpoop - do try to keep up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

Heck, I think they got a worse road this way.  Indy has had a ton of success against Baltimore and the Pats.  On the other hand, they have struggled vs. Pitt.

funny there underpuppy HIS NAME IS ROB EVANS, and yes he is a tool, but back to basics .....you ready for this chump......playtex is 4-8 vs brady and the pats!!!!!!   just think in a week or 2 the clots will be done again, so underpup how does it feel to root for a "dynasty wanna be"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Brady/clutch - I happen to think you are right about this.  The colts have had success vs. the Ravens and Pats but not the Steelers.  Particularly at QB, Rothlisberger is big and mobile and that is a bad match up for the colts. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

Heck, I think they got a worse road this way.  Indy has had a ton of success against Baltimore and the Pats.  On the other hand, they have struggled vs. Pitt.  THIS IS YOUR POST FROM A FEW PAGES BACK NOT MINE!!!

SECOND:  4-8, 4-8, 4-8, AND IF YOU WANT TO ADD THE PLAYOFFS ITS 1-2, 1-2, 1-2,  which equals a losing record, brady throws 4 INT's for a season while gomer pyle throws that in a game or two-playtex wish's he had the guts to stand in the pocket, but he doesnt, just check out the first play from scrimmage yday against the mighty kittens, platex flopps into fetal position,  face it the facts are facts, not BS , but actuall facts.....im still waiting for you TO PROVE WHY PLAYTEX IS BETTER, but you cant...........numbers dont lie my friend................9-9 postseason record, 6x 1 game and bounced, 6 TIMES, now to the other's postseason record.....14-4 3 rings, 4 sb appearances to 1 ring and 2 sb appearances, and it took brady a whole decade to be 1x one and done......playtex has something that brady doesnt have in the super bowl can you guess what that is??????????????????  PICK 6 thats alll gomer pyle has on brady.  C.O.L.T.S. = Congrats On Losing The Superbowl, or 4x reg season MVP (Most Vulnerable........Playoffs) like i said im still waiting, you like to debate with everyone else so why not me?????  Because stats and facts are just that facts Not bull crap, heck playtex isnt even the 2nd best in the league because Big ben has 2 rings to his 1.....and we wont compare playtex to say bradshaw, montana or aikman, why because they have 4 rings, or 3 rings, just like hmmmm who would that be....tom brady aka mr clutch

Sections
Shortcuts