Another DT on on the FA market

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Another DT on on the FA market

Well without a doubt I must say; Rusty over Rkarp in a 1st round KO! Cmon Rkarp I usually dont take sides but the 180 turn in a week is blatantly obvious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Well without a doubt I must say; Rusty over Rkarp in a 1st round KO! Cmon Rkarp I usually dont take sides but the 180 turn in a week is blatantly obvious.

what was my 180? please remind me. I said on 3/27 I liked him even though he is 32 going on 33, and I hope he has a good year or two left in him.

Yesterday I said I liked him, but I would have still prefered someone younger like Branch or Patterson (who would have cost nothing if he hadnt worked out)

where does that read 180?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

You know why I can sniff out these phonies and win with ease? Because their agendas are flawed and will eventually be exposed.

THat's why.

I have 2 bets won with him with ease and hes's such a fraud, he can't even admit the latest bet (his own bet!), that he lost. Just a few weeks ago he was trying to tell everyone in here he really didn't lose the bet.

HIs arrogance goes neck and neck with Mt Puuke's.

Why bet someone  regarding football matters? You don't watch it, or understand it...you are clueless.

You are an embarrassment to Patriot fans - the fact that you go out in public and "talk" football is horrifying.

6. This post has been removed.