Another Great Thing About Brady's New Deal...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: Another Great Thing About Brady's New Deal...

Hey king and how are ya!?

I'm an NOT jealous of a team that had to cheat to win. I'm disgusted by them. I want to make that point very clear.

You quote Cowher as "trying to gain a competitive edge"

Well BB was trying to get his competitive edge,cheating. Got caught cheating,was told to stop cheating went ahead and cheated anyway and got caught and fined for cheating.Apparently the League thought there was something wrong with it?!

Since then the pats haven't won anything...as it should be.

You people are really something else-If this was any other team that got caught cheating this place would be in an uproar-You can't deny it either. I've been here longer then any of you and I know the mentality of the NE fanbase.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

BB will die before he quits.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

We can always hope!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

Belichick will be around as long as he is physically capable. He has indicated that multiple times.

It will be ineteresting to see when that will be. It has to be a tremendous grind mentally to run the football organization as well as have the energy needed to coach. he is 60 now and it has to take huge toll on him both physically and mentally.

BB loves football and all the responsibility that comes with being head coach and GM. I myself have a hard time believing that at any point BB would want to just give that all up. I would also believe that even if BB stops wanting to coach he would still be with the team as just GM. Give Josh McD the head coaching job.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

Belichick will be around as long as he is physically capable. He has indicated that multiple times. 

It will be ineteresting to see when that will be. It has to be a tremendous grind mentally to run the football organization as well as have the energy needed to coach. he is 60 now and it has to take huge toll on him both physically and mentally.

BB lives, breathes, eats football. He'd be miserable retired.

He11, he's miserable now but we love him that way!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

BB lives, breathes, eats football. He'd be miserable retired.

He11, he's miserable now but we love him that way!

I dont see BB as a miserable person. I think the BB we see infront of the media is basically just his "Game face". Outside of football he seems like a normal, Loving every minute of life kinda person.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i agree with r3sin, i dont think BB is miserable around the team, its just that he is so monotone when talking to the media, that people think he is a pr.ick.

id be irritated too if i had to speak to the media as much as they do, but thats not to say i feel bad for them. for the amount they get paid, they dont have to go through that much.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I was joking guys.  I know he's not miserable.  Should have added a JK at the end.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

I was joking guys.  I know he's not miserable.  Should have added a JK at the end.

Lol. Thats the tough thing about forums, its tough to tell in which tone a post i written. My apologies ATJ.

@redsox nice work on getting my name right you deserve some kind of award. Lol

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Lol. Thats the tough thing about forums, its tough to tell in which tone a post i written. My apologies ATJ.

It sure is and absolutely no apology necessary.  If anything, I should have been clearer that I was joking about BB's demeanor with the media.

Sections
Shortcuts