ANOTHER HARLEY BIG ADVENTURE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

ANOTHER HARLEY BIG ADVENTURE

see this is what a country boy does. It was hung up on a underwater log but I got her out which was good cuz I was about 5 miles in the swamp and who knows what lives there...perhaps 66, Jints , JAR59 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: ANOTHER HARLEY BIG ADVENTURE

Sweet!  No winch on that bad boy?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In Response to ANOTHER HARLEY BIG ADVENTURE:
    [QUOTE]see this is what a country boy does. It was hung up on a underwater log but I got her out which was good cuz I was about 5 miles in the swamp and who knows what lives there...perhaps 66, Jints , JAR59 
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

LOL

Ooops!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Two quick observations, 1 - Judging by the light it appears to be a Polaris.  2 - since it's still intact I'd say you haven't rolled it.

I have a Kawasaki, 3 of my friends have Yamaha's and one has a Polaris and the first time he rolled it that head light housing shattered like an egg being dropped of a mountain. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

no winch used a comalong and chain that I carry, it was fun I love problem solving lol.....this is a good way to escape all that stress

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Oh yeah its a polaris 500 efi   "Polaris the way in..err I mean out"

Sections
Shortcuts