Another Heisman bust

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Another Heisman bust

matt cassell looking better everyday

Leinart pretty much done in Arizona, may be traded to Jints http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/01/kurt-warner-talks-about-matt-leinarts-predicament/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Another Heisman bust

I love seeing this happen to spoiled brats. Sancheeze is next. They walk into the league thinking they're entitled to something and completely undermine the class of the league like Brady and Warner who worked hard for their success.

Kansas, what are your thoughts on Jake Locker?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Another Heisman bust:
    [QUOTE] what are your thoughts on Jake Locker?
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

i want him to be the backup QB for TB next year and eventually the starting QB for the Pats

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

The dude got rich and suc_ks.....only in the NFL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Heisman bust : i want him to be the backup QB for TB next year and eventually the starting QB for the Pats
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]The dude got rich and suc_ks.....only in the NFL.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

yep, and the owners can only blame themselves when they shell out thta much money to a rookie. watch Bradford go down second or third game of the season when the defense aren't playing vanilla.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Really, you guys would take a QB with a first round pick? How's about if we fix our trenches? OL, DL, OLBs, maybe RB (But OL comes to mind again).

DL (RDE)
    OG (Neal's replacement)
    OLB
    RB (I don't mind Maroney, I'd rather we draft for a RT and move Vollmer to LT because Matt is old)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Heisman bust : yep, and the owners can only blame themselves when they shell out thta much money to a rookie. watch Bradford go down second or third game of the season when the defense aren't playing vanilla.

No way, Bradford is the real deal. He's the most accurate QB in the league (READ WHAT I WROTE CAREFULLY), he's the most accurate QB in the league. He'll have a mediocre rookie season, but he'll catch fire and rule the NFL. 

Sam Bradyford. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Heisman bust : No way, Bradford is the real deal. He's the most accurate QB in the league (READ WHAT I WROTE CAREFULLY), he's the most accurate QB in the league. He'll have a mediocre rookie season, but he'll catch fire and rule the NFL.  Sam Bradyford. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

NO. Read what I write. NO he is not the most accurate QB in the league, it's been said our ouwn Tom Brady is the MOST accurate QB in the league by some pretty reptibel announcers

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Really, you guys would take a QB with a first round pick? Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

damn skippy, we've got two to use. get Locker and then that RB out of kansas st.

we can keep building the o-line and defense with the 2nd-6th round picks

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Heisman bust : NO. Read what I write. NO he is not the most accurate QB in the league, it's been said our ouwn Tom Brady is the MOST accurate QB in the league by some pretty reptibel announcers

I love Tom, but he's not Bradford accurate. I've seen videos of Sam throwing a ball from he's end zone into a barrell placed at mid field. The amazing thing is that he did it multiple times in a row. Sam is the future. 

And why waste picks on QBs and RBs? Fix the trenches. A good OL can make a mediocre RB look like a good one.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Heisman bust : I love Tom, but he's not Bradford accurate. I've seen videos of Sam throwing a ball form he's end zone into a barrell placed at mid field. The amazing thing is that he did it multiple times in a row. Sam is the future.  And why waste picks on QBs and RBs? Fix the trenches. 

i watched alot of okla games the past fews years and against defenses he would get shut done. real time accuracy in games vs. throwing into a barrell are two different things.

the QB from boise st that beat okla in the fiesta bowl in 2007 looked better than Bradford. simple, Bradford is overpaid.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Heisman bust : I love Tom, but he's not Bradford accurate. I've seen videos of Sam throwing a ball from he's end zone into a barrell placed at mid field. The amazing thing is that he did it multiple times in a row. Sam is the future.  And why waste picks on QBs and RBs? Fix the trenches. A good OL can make a mediocre RB look like a good one.  

49 you have wrote some funny things on this forum but this might perhaps be on its own seperate plane of comedy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The Heisman Trophy has never been an indicator of anything in the NFL -- the list of Heisman winners with relative NFL success is short -- and what Line Art may or may not do in a different coaching envrionment is yet to be seen. I would hardly call St. Louis . . .   errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . . .   Scottsdale a model of NFL success. As for Bradford: I don't question his accuracy, but I'm not at all sold on his durability, and it will be interesting to see how he performs against more intricate defenses.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Well from the way the refs were calling things last Thursday it looks like corporate America has already paid off the NFL to make Bradford the next poster boy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Heisman bust : 49 you have wrote some funny things on this forum but this might perhaps be on its own seperate plane of comedy.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

That's not a shot at Brady, that just how good Bradford can be in my eyes. The guy is the future. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Heisman bust : i watched alot of okla games the past fews years and against defenses he would get shut done. real time accuracy in games vs. throwing into a barrell are two different things. the QB from boise st that beat okla in the fiesta bowl in 2007 looked better than Bradford. simple, Bradford is overpaid.

That much I can agree with as fact. The kid makes more than Peyton, Tom and Drew. He's got a future, but he's not there yet. He should earn that big pay, that shoulder is still very suspect in my opinion. 

Bradford will be a great QB, but he's still human. Even the best QBs can be shutdown by a great defense. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

USC = fail

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Heisman bust : I've seen videos of Sam throwing a ball from he's end zone into a barrell placed at mid field. The amazing thing is that he did it multiple times in a row. Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Funny, there are still people believing all what they see on youtube...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Funny thing is he has worked out with Tom multiple times. 

Seriously though this guy got no chance and Ken does not like him and his diva ways. I can understand the latter but hes basically tanking this year with Derek because he doesnt like Matt. 

Derek isnt good at all and Matt is loads better. He didnt score in 2 games in the darn PRESEASON. Matt Ryan didnt score the first two games didnt see Redman getting suited up to play the 16 reg season.

This is why guys like Bill, Reid, Fisher keep their jobs because they stick with their guy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Sapp said last night that USC = University of Spoiled Children   lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Hoyer is good enough to handle QB till TB retires.

We need a passrush.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Do you understand how foolish you sound saying , Bradford is the most accurate QB in the league? I mean seriously , you have any idea at all how dumb that sounds. Hey he looks good so far ... but hes had about 30 more snaps than I have in the NFL! Lets see him get hit in the mouth , then throw a 60 yard go route on the money ... and then repeat for the next 7-10 years.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Heisman bust : damn skippy, we've got two to use. get Locker and then that RB out of kansas st. we can keep building the o-line and defense with the 2nd-6th round picks

Locker is a total waste at this time.  Brady has too many years left with us.  By the time Brady finishes his next contract that will probably for 5 more years the rookie will be going into his second and have sat on the bench for 5 years.  That is a total waste IMHO.  RB can wait till rd 2.  Grab the DE and OLB in Rd 1. to fix the D and add pressure.  A RT and RB in Rd 2.  An OG in Rd 3 and another RB in rd 4 since we are old as dirt at RB with no young up and coming guys there yet. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]USC = fail
    Posted by fitz0527[/QUOTE]
    Agreed, Atlee Spurrier is not a good coach and South Carolina is average at best. 

Sections
Shortcuts