Another Hernandez related death...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Another Hernandez related death...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/woman-ties-aaron-hernandez-associate-turns-dead-connecticut-165128934--nfl.html

She survived the crash that killed one of his associates a few months ago, and was now 'found dead', but it is 'not considered suspicious'... Must have brought in those top notch Florida investigators on this one...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Another Hernandez related death...

wow, this guy must have studied whitey bulger. Leave no witnesses..... smh

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

I just find it strange that people are "just dying" ....

Yep.  Wondering what the toxicology report will disclose.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Seems like more than a coincidence...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'm all for freedom of expression, but this is really pushing the envelope.  Very, very close to being tasteless. IMHO.  Perhaps I'm being a bit too sensitive.  Then again I used to be quite indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dustcover's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'm all for freedom of expression, but this is really pushing the envelope.  Very, very close to being tasteless. IMHO.  Perhaps I'm being a bit too sensitive.  Then again I used to be quite indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Why is it tasteless?  So many people that this guy comes in contact with die.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Don't find it tasteless.... I agree ...lots of people who have come in contact with AH have died... Accidentally or not?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Right now I am glad I don't live in Bristol, CT and don't know anyone close to AH. There are now 3 deaths in the immediate circle of AHern (uncle died in moped crash, Thaddeus Singleton, (married to AH's cousin Tanya who is in jail) who lost control of his car, and his girlfriend the present deceased died of unknown causes). What do these people know that AH's associates don't want them talking about? 

What I take from this is that AH is a powerful thug with some powerful thug connections that extend as far as any gang connections can go. No wonder Bradley who was shot by AH does not want to talk to a grand jury. No wonder there are no credible witnesses stepping forward to testify.

It is amusing his lawyers maintain his innocence by saying there is no weapon, no witnesses and no motive. Sheez, man. AH is just removing all possible evidence 1 step at a time. 

Sections
Shortcuts