ANOTHER inconvenient TRUTH: 12 new GMs, 8 new coaches, not even getting to OCs and DCs.. how can NONE be pigment MINORITIES?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: ANOTHER inconvenient TRUTH: 12 new GMs, 8 new coaches, not even getting to OCs and DCs.. how can NONE be pigment MINORITIES?

You are my least favorite poster on this board. You are worse than Leon, UD, Wederrwhatever, and all the others. If this site had an ignore button you would be ignored in a second. You bring up race constantly and you obviously have a very large ego. I don't know why, but I felt compelled to write this post after reading some of that drivel. 

Really? You complain about racism in the NFL and then say Pepper Johnson has been "working on the plantation?" Even if you are trying to stir the pot and make a point it comes across as hypocritical and pathetic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: ANOTHER inconvenient TRUTH: 12 new GMs, 8 new coaches, not even getting to OCs and DCs.. how can NONE be pigment MINORITIES?

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

You are my least favorite poster on this board. You are worse than Leon, UD, Wederrwhatever, and all the others. If this site had an ignore button you would be ignored in a second. You bring up race constantly and you obviously have a very large ego. I don't know why, but I felt compelled to write this post after reading some of that drivel. 

Really? You complain about racism in the NFL and then say Pepper Johnson has been "working on the plantation?" Even if you are trying to stir the pot and make a point it comes across as hypocritical and pathetic.

Well if you watched the Oprah network you would be a racist like he is too.  He's just spam 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

I agree.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to FLY2K's comment:

I agree.

Looks like he needs a new identity packet. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

i've noticed that too. it's sad

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

well  pigment is the only reason vick and mcnab were ever starters.  they had no qb skills.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:

well  pigment is the only reason vick and mcnab were ever starters.  they had no qb skills.

Rush, this is completely absurd.  They may not have been Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, but both have career winning records (McNabb was 98-62-1 as a starter), and both took their teams to NFC championship games.  Hundreds of white quarterbacks with less ability than either have been starting quarterbacks in the NFL. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:

You're just as bad as he is, didn't read what he wrote, but you're race baiting yourself. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

how are you not banned yet? this is getting ridiculous. enough with the race crap.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Concur

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

It's the topics like these that made me refrain from posting on this board.  Everybody has a little cutural bias in them but it's sad where the league stands with minority head coaches and coordinators.  Not just a lack of black men but any other minority race. 

As we all know this site isn't really the best site for these discussions because more often than not it gets out of hand.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Remember folks, CC even admitted he enjoys the way he approaches things.  I wonder if he has any teeth left given that he must be like this to people's faces.  HE makes a comment and gets punched in the face right away!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

I usually do not respond to this person but I have to agree with the posters here. With his/it's paragraph subject lines and obnoxious subject matter, he/it makes a strong arguement for the ignor button.

Sections
Shortcuts