Another IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

Another IR

Brandon Spikes our best run defender when healthy is ir'd today. Boyce was placed on IR last week. Can we still do it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re: Another IR

It is of no concern.  Soon the Colts will be crushed and the Pats will be hosting the Chargers for the AFC Championship.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Next man up...  all the Pats can do.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Rusty has spoken.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

the top 3 threads in here are about injuries!?

What a bunch of whiny sports fans up there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

the top 3 threads in here are about injuries!?

What a bunch of whiny sports fans up there.

hey leon if you can name me a team that has lost 4 pro bowlers and 2 borderline pro bowlers at to the IR and find me that team's forum without b*tching about injuries.

our top talents on OL, TE, LB and DL are gone. huge factors. find me a team with the same caliber players all IR'ed

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Poor Leon.. does not have a clue to know what it is like to have a team in the playoffs and be concerned about which players are hurt or not.  I guess he likes it here just to experience the "love" Pats fans have for their team!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Poor Leon.. does not have a clue to know what it is like to have a team in the playoffs and be concerned about which players are hurt or not.  I guess he likes it here just to experience the "love" Pats fans have for their team!

at least before colored cameras

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Hey Joepats fan! I will count you in as one of the many setting themselves for using the injury excuse.

Just once when the pats get beat I would like to see just one pats fan man up and say the better team won.

10 years I'm in here and not once has any of you ever stated that...there was ALWAYS an excuse...ALWAYS?

David Letterman vs. Top Ten New York Jets Coach Excuse

David Letterman vs. Top Ten New York Jets Coach Excuse

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Hey Joepats fan! I will count you in as one of the many setting themselves for using the injury excuse.

Just once when the pats get beat I would like to see just one pats fan man up and say the better team won.

10 years I'm in here and not once has any of you ever stated that...there was ALWAYS an excuse...ALWAYS?

if the pats lose this weekend i will make a thread just for you Leon admitting the pats lost to a team that is less talented than them and a game they should've won.

if the pats lose sunday leon they choked hard and i will man up on that all day.

now say they lose to the Donkos, I will say ok the better team won but if he had atleast 3 of the 6 guys back we'd have a shot at them. The Broncos have lost 2 huge players (Von Miller & Champ Bailey, who shouldnt even count as a good players he's 100 yrs old).... if we had lost only 2 of our main contributors and lost to them ok we lost to a better team

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

NE pats fans slogan for the playoffs-hey if we didn't have injuries we would have won the whole thing.

Are you kidding me?

That is very sad since the pats haven't played a down yet in the playoffs. As an outsider looking in it sounds very WEAK from a from a very WEAK fan base.

notice hat on left side???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

It is of no concern.  Soon the Colts will be crushed and the Pats will be hosting the Chargers for the AFC Championship.

Yes, it will be so

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

....and your 110th User ID. I guess that explains why your user ID was created in 2013

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Please check the board before duplicating the same topic.  Don't assume you are the first one in, because this title looks like a troll thread on the heels of the Spikes one.

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/spikes-to-ir/100/6957108

LMAO!  Like you have never done it before.  What a fraud!

Sections
Shortcuts