ANOTHER JET/FAVRE SCANDAL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Re: ANOTHER JET/FAVRE SCANDAL

Nothing will be done about this...because well...nothing will be done about this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: ANOTHER JET/FAVRE SCANDAL:
    [QUOTE]Nothing will be done about this...because well...nothing will be done about this.
    Posted by e4smith[/QUOTE]

because it's the Jets........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

The dudes got to go home to his wife one day. Wasn't she going thru cancer treatment when this stuff was going on? And to think GB offered him 25 large to retire.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]The dudes got to go home to his wife one day. Wasn't she going thru cancer treatment when this stuff was going on? And to think GB offered him 25 large to retire.
    Posted by Philskiw[/QUOTE]

He was still with the Packers....

She almost left him because of his drinking problem and drug problem (Vicodin)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

Biggest embarassment....Favre or the Jets.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

yeah I would mistreat this woman
    deanna-favre-brett-favre-wife.jpeg

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]yeah I would mistreat this woman
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

Is it strange that Sterger looks like a younger version of Mrs. Favre?  Not that it is a justification for being unfaithful.  I wonder what the massage therapists look like.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Scavo and O'Toole seem to be older cougar types.  Not sure if they really fit the "cougar" definition, though. Not as scorching as Sterger, even though Sterger has that orange tan look and will look like an alien in 5-10 years.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

My money would be on farve having done this.  for years. and have it covered up in Green Bay, where he was a GOD and no one in that small town would want to be accusing him of anything.  We know he does this stuff.  He didn't just now start.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

^^Agreed. All things point to King Favre being a total jerk most of his career.

I feel bad for his wife and kids. They are the ones who lose here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think the difference is, his wife and kids lived in GB, if I am not mistaken. They never moved to NY or Minnesota.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/20184/the-predictability-of-pro-athletes-favre-family-continues-single-motherhood-into-next-generation-gramps-40/

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Talk about jumping to conclusions. And the way things normally go, if he was doing this back in his Green Bay days it would be out by now. Once these things start people come out of the wood work so since no one has said anything about this happening in Green Bay my gut would say it didnt happen. He is no longer a GOD in Green Bay so as soon as one chick spoke up they all would. or a few at least.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

No jumping to conclusions.  It is well-known that Favre was chasing the wrong tails as far back as the early '90s, with him not sleeping at home for days at a time in Green Bay. His wife wrote about it in her book.  The guy is a dog, driven by a lust for approval and attention, and will probably always be a dog.

Sections
Shortcuts