Another local talent miss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from funinCA. Show funinCA's posts

Another local talent miss

The Philadelphia Eagles announced on Saturday that they agreed to a three-year contract with rookie free agent wide receiver Ifeanyi Momah.

Momah, who is 6-foot-7, sat out last season while recovering from a knee injury. He sustained the injury during his senior year at Boston College in 2011.

He recently clocked a 4.4 in the 40-yard dash, according to CSN Philadelphia.

If this guy makes he cut and the total miss on Victor Cruz, Bill needs to fire the local talent scout. What does anyone know about Momah besides he missed this season with a knee injury. Tom could use a 6'7" receiver.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Another local talent miss

In response to funinCA's comment:

The Philadelphia Eagles announced on Saturday that they agreed to a three-year contract with rookie free agent wide receiver Ifeanyi Momah.

Momah, who is 6-foot-7, sat out last season while recovering from a knee injury. He sustained the injury during his senior year at Boston College in 2011.

If this guy makes he cut and the total miss on Victor Cruz, Bill needs to fire the local talent scout. What does anyone know about Momah besides he missed this season with a knee injury. Tom could use a 6'7" receiver.

6 7' and runs a 4.4? wow that is impressive

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

not really. dude is a big target. but had 6 tds in 4 years. kid is a project. doesn't seem like he was the go to guy at BC. BB has done hs due dilgence.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from funinCA. Show funinCA's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

not really. dude is a big target. but had 6 tds in 4 years. kid is a project. doesn't seem like he was the go to guy at BC. BB has done hs due dilgence.

good info, I will not say he did or his scout does due diligence because they missed on Cruz.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

i didn't say what he was as a player-i never heard of him

i said his speed and size were impressive

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Can he play football?  

No, moving on...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Saw him at BC, not that great of a WR. Slopy route running and has stone hands at times. Use to be a TE if I remember who could line up wide. I thought he looked closer to 4.6 not really 4.4 speed. Must have lost weight and been working on sprinting since BC

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

The whole league missed on Cruz, just like they did years before on Welker and hundreds of other guys. The Giants missed on Cruz too, if they knew he would be good they'd have drafted him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Pass!!

And when I say pass I don't mean to him!!  Let him take a roster spot up somewhere else... Philly to be exact. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

He's got a lot of potential, but he's very injury prone...like Montel Harris unfortunately.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Pass!!

And when I say pass I don't mean to him!!  Let him take a roster spot up somewhere else... Philly to be exact. 

Agree

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Tall but not a very good receiver. Not a good route runner and doesn't catch the ball very well.

Cruz was definitely a miss but not this guy.

Sections
Shortcuts