Another member of AH family dies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Another member of AH family dies

Now his uncle crashes his moped and dies. Wow 

Seems god sent him another message

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Another member of AH family dies

a little distasteful don't you think? Make fun of Aaron all you want, but his Uncle had nothing to do with what he did and I am sure his family members have been through enough at this point.

Not to mention, saying "seems god sent him another message" not only means nothing, but shows you actually have nothing intelligent to say. Pretty disgusting on your part dude.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

and the emmy goes to... freediro

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

a little distasteful don't you think? Make fun of Aaron all you want, but his Uncle had nothing to do with what he did and I am sure his family members have been through enough at this point.

Not to mention, saying "seems god sent him another message" not only means nothing, but shows you actually have nothing intelligent to say. Pretty disgusting on your part dude.

Are you going to be okay?  Are you going to be able to pull through having to read this?  I hope your fragile state of mind will mend quickly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

It was not meant to point fun at his uncle or really anyone in Ah family. I think it is a major tragedy that all of this is happening th all families but mostly the victim's family. Sorry if you took it that way. Only thing i was poking fun at was AH saying thewhole situation was a message from god. I don't think god works that way. So as sargent Hulka said "lighten up Francis"

Sorry if i offended...

And yes my ego is in tact and i can take it

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

No headgear?...Looks like lack of intelligence runs in the family....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I was going to reply to a russ post above but there it was... gone.

He simply asked if a moped could go fast enough to kill someone.

This would have been my response,

They will go 40 downhill. I know because I was on a 10 speed being pulled by one! I panicked and while trying to pull the rope off, my front tire started wobbling and I fell just missing the pavement. I tumbled over and over in the dirt and somehow got out of it with just a road rash on my knees and elbows.

It was the summer before my junior year in high school with a new head football coach coming in. I had to miss the first two weeks of preseason so I started out in the doghouse but it wasn't long before he let me out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Are you going to be okay?  Are you going to be able to pull through having to read this?  I hope your fragile state of mind will mend quickly.

cool story bro! I have something called respect for others something you and many others constantly show a lack of with your petty name calling, personal attacks and most embarrassingly, as in your current situation, an attempt to be "cool guy" on the Internet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

cool story bro!

That's all I needed to know.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

It was not meant to point fun at his uncle or really anyone in Ah family. I think it is a major tragedy that all of this is happening th all families but mostly the victim's family. Sorry if you took it that way. Only thing i was poking fun at was AH saying thewhole situation was a message from god. I don't think god works that way. So as sargent Hulka said "lighten up Francis"

Sorry if i offended...

And yes my ego is in tact and i can take it

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

I don't think one-liner sarcasm is best used in the situation of a death or tragedy. A normal explanation like this would have sufficed to begin with....that's all I am saying.

Not offended just thought it came off half-hearted. Well you can dish it out and take it, I respect that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

cool story bro!

That's all I needed to know.

You defintely seem to think you know a lot...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

He's a troll. 

Number of times I have had a banned account:  0

Number of times Rusty has:  41

Yep, I'm the troll.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Because you may be a mod or are friendly with them (which is sad and pathetic in itself), doesn't mean you don't troll here.

You do.

Finally, I've never been banned for any legit reason. Right now, in this very thread the mod is following me around deleting my comments for no reason.  I am pretty sure sourcing how the mods apply certain rules to one person and different rules to everyone else isn't really a good source, Handy.

So, you lose again.  I'd be shocked if this post isn't deleted.

Yeah, he's a tool. I'll reply to this to keep it around just in case.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Maybe someone on this forum will decide to wear a helmet so that their family won't suffer the grief that Hern's uncle's family is going through.  In that case, this might be the best thread ever.

Btw, what's with guys who wear a helmet but have a kid or woman passenger who is not wearing one?   That always looks like the beginning of a sad story.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Because you may be a mod or are friendly with them (which is sad and pathetic in itself), doesn't mean you don't troll here.

I don't know a soul who works for BDC. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

Being politically correct is over-rated. I thought the comment was funny. Lighten up peeps.

Sections
Shortcuts