Another Moss good vs bad thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

Another Moss good vs bad thread

here is a snippit of Moss being a good teammate.....but this goes to show you that other players listen to him when he is in a good mood.  If he has that much influence in a clubhouse, can you imagine what he can do when he is not in a good mood?  Glad we traded him when we had the chance... 

Randy Moss gave Vikings halftime pep talk

When wide receiver Randy Moss began addressing the team at halftime of Sunday’s 24-21 victory over the Dallas Cowboys, everyone stopped what they were doing. As wide receiver Percy Harvin puts it, there was “complete silence.” Moss has that much respect from his teammates, even though it has been less than two weeks since he joined the team. “There are only a couple of players out there who can do that,” Harvin said. “His name speaks for itself.” Moss surprised the team with his move, and he also sparked a come-from-behind win after the Vikings were down 14-7 at the half. Moss, who finished with five catches for 55 yards, encouraged the offense to be more productive. — Pioneer Press

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

Re: Another Moss good vs bad thread

In Response to Another Moss good vs bad thread:
    here is a snippit of Moss being a good teammate.....but this goes to show you that other players listen to him when he is in a good mood.  If he has that much influence in a clubhouse, can you imagine what he can do when he is not in a good mood?  Glad we traded him when we had the chance...   Randy Moss gave Vikings halftime pep talk When wide receiver Randy Moss began addressing the team at halftime of Sunday’s 24-21 victory over the Dallas Cowboys, everyone stopped what they were doing. As wide receiver Percy Harvin puts it, there was “complete silence.” Moss has that much respect from his teammates, even though it has been less than two weeks since he joined the team. “There are only a couple of players out there who can do that,” Harvin said. “His name speaks for itself.” Moss surprised the team with his move, and he also sparked a come-from-behind win after the Vikings were down 14-7 at the half. Moss, who finished with five catches for 55 yards, encouraged the offense to be more productive. — Pioneer Press
    Posted by m1024us

sounds like he was re-energized.  that's fine, he needed it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Who cares? He`s gone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to Another Moss good vs bad thread:
    here is a snippit of Moss being a good teammate.....but this goes to show you that other players listen to him when he is in a good mood.  If he has that much influence in a clubhouse, can you imagine what he can do when he is not in a good mood?  Glad we traded him when we had the chance...   Randy Moss gave Vikings halftime pep talk When wide receiver Randy Moss began addressing the team at halftime of Sunday’s 24-21 victory over the Dallas Cowboys, everyone stopped what they were doing. As wide receiver Percy Harvin puts it, there was “complete silence.” Moss has that much respect from his teammates, even though it has been less than two weeks since he joined the team. “There are only a couple of players out there who can do that,” Harvin said. “His name speaks for itself.” Moss surprised the team with his move, and he also sparked a come-from-behind win after the Vikings were down 14-7 at the half. Moss, who finished with five catches for 55 yards, encouraged the offense to be more productive. — Pioneer Press
    Posted by m1024us

As stated when you blamed Moss for Brady's injury, you should have remained in the womb.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

In Response to Re: Another Moss good vs bad thread:
    In Response to Another Moss good vs bad thread :   As stated when you blamed Moss for Brady's injury, you should have remained in the womb.
    Posted by TSWFAN

I am .....

Oh, yeah.....you are the one that is still nibbling Moss' nuggets with your mouth....I believe that I told you to stop it....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

lol, wow, nice way to turn anything good about him into a negative. You should sign up to write for the globe.
    Posted by pochen23

But I am not wrong, am I?

If he has that much influence in the locker room, couldn't he bring a team down as much as he can bring a team up?

It is common sense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

In Response to Another Moss good vs bad thread : sounds like he was re-energized.  that's fine, he needed it.
    Posted by norichcrybabies

Right, I have no problem with it.....just glad he is gone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

ok so Ray Lewis has alot of influence in the locker room, so he needs to be gone too just in case it turns into negative.
    Posted by pochen23

That is the point.....Ray Lewis has never been negative in the locker room....Moss has.....

Ray Lewis is all about his team.....Moss is all about himself.....huge difference.

Nice try.....you can't spin it the way that you want to....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I'm pretty sure Randy can be one of the greatest guys to have on your team or one of the absolute worst...he's a very high strung individule prone to severe mood swings...I honestly believe Randy THINKS he's a great teamate with the feeling that others are blessed to have him around & yet he just doesn't get the true concept of TEAM...Randy is too selfish & introverted on a personal level to be willing to commit to do whatever it takes & what's best for the whole team concept to get beyond his own needs....Randy is obviously a very smart & talented individule that has gotten by on sheer God given abilities...I'm not sure if not having to have a strong work ethic is a direct reflection of his personality or like he keeps saying, it's a business & I'm gonna do what's in my best interest no matter who or how it effects those around me....I think he's lost touch with the love of the game yet hasn't realized it yet & is more or less just going through the motions...I feel Bill saw the writing on the wall & as we know, a leapord can't change it's spots, so Bill regretably did what he had to do & what was best fo ALL PARTIES involed....sorry to ramble on, just calling it as I see it....

Sections
Shortcuts