Another productive night for Sanchez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Another productive night for Sanchez

Well, everyone has been freaking out over the loss last night so why not point out some of the Jets troubles? It's the half and he's 6/12 for 74 yards and one interception. Now, I know it's preseason and all but these defenses are playing vanilla. If he's getting confused facing vanilla defenses can you imagine how he's going to do when teams start focusing on shutting down their running game and forcing him to win some games?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Another productive night for Sanchez

In Response to Another productive night for Sanchez:
    Well, everyone has been freaking out over the loss last night so why not point out some of the Jets troubles? It's the half and he's 6/12 for 74 yards and one interception. Now, I know it's preseason and all but these defenses are playing vanilla. If he's getting confused facing vanilla defenses can you imagine how he's going to do when teams start focusing on shutting down their running game and forcing him to win some games?
    Posted by magicalhobo

He looks worse than the stats...spraying the ball all over the field, missing recieivers by yards. He did say he is getting used to wearing the knee brace, so that may be affecting his throws.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Put Brady on their team and they win the Super Bowl. Well you'd also have to switch the coaches.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Well if Preseason has proved anything at all, the division still goes through NE.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Another productive night for Sanchez:
    And Cromartie is getting abused both on run and pass.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Watching Sox, didn't even realize they were playing tonight.  I gotta flip on channel 2

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Another productive night for Sanchez : And Cromartie is getting abused both on run and pass.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

Are you sure 'abused' is being used properly?  I'm at work... so is he really outa place?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

yeh, sox aint worth watching.  How you feel about Johny baseball aka johny damon nixing the trade to the sawx. They jets o looks bad but they have had some nice plays, fumbles/interceptions have killed a couple of decent drives.  Sanchize is strugling some, dunno if it is protection or coverage that is an issue.  I think that the coaches need to simplify things a lil bit.  Defense is looking stout and our CBs are looking good.  Jason Taylor, is he playing? saving it for the real games?  bah.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Another productive night for Sanchez : Are you sure 'abused' is being used properly?  I'm at work... so is he really outa place?
    Posted by Getzo

Seems like 70% of passing is going his way; not all completed, but they're definitely not afraid of him. You would think with Revis out, they'd be throwing the other way...not so.

On the other hand, Tomlinson has looked really good tonight, but let's see if he holds up for 16 games.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

It's like watching Chad.  Hand offs and Dink & Dunk.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

It's like watching Chad.  Hand offs and Dink & Dunk.
    Posted by Tcal2

whas that shiss you be smokin..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Archie Manning>Sanchez

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

JETS>PATS

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

looks like half the offensive snaps for the redskins have been taken in their own redzone.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

yeh, i do think the coaches need to make it a little easier for him.  limit his progressions maybe.  I think the oline needs to protect better, thats for dang sure.  I didnt think Woody would be having issues that he had tonight and keeping our 2nd round draft pick in is hazardous to my qbs health lol. He needs some time to develop.

Keller vs gronk...id take keller.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

we have a couple of blocking TEs. Turner and Mulligan, not sure if Mulligan will make it after last weeks hard knocks.  Keller is no longer a liability in run blocking.  He has improved greatly and is also becoming Sanchizes go to guy as proven by his td.  I just want to see improvement throughout this season, we need to hit stride at the end of the year.  Hottest team wins the SB.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Sanchez is the reason this team will continue to be mediocre. Lets face it Jests fans that come here if you had Favre last year you "could" have at least made it to the Super Bowl if not won a Super Bowl. Instead your stuck with a currently below average QB who hasn't showed anything this pre-season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Observations from this game are Jets should have kept Faneca, Sanchez has not improved, Cromartie hates contact, and Woody Johnson is a jerk.  Nothing worse then a Trustafarian with an attitude, very uncomfortable booth interview.

Jets, Phins and Pats all had lousy week 3 Pre-Seasons.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

7-9 this year... ----------------->thats us...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Jets first string defense had a good week.  Holding anyone to 6 points at the half, and then scoring 2 points, is not bad. 

I'm just reading the box score on Sanchez.  He threw a touchdown pass tonight, but it was in the fourth quarter, to first stringer Dustin Keller, against Washington's third stringers.  He was 7 of 9 in the second half, no ints, no sacks, which padded his quarterback rating all the way up to 77.3.  His two sacks and his interception were all in the first half. 

Addition from espn:  "Sanchez guided the Jets to zero touchdowns on 15 straight possessions before he hooked up with tight end Dustin Keller in the fourth quarter. "
    http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/17045/how-worried-should-jets-be-about-sanchez

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

we have a couple of blocking TEs. Turner and Mulligan, not sure if Mulligan will make it after last weeks hard knocks.  Keller is no longer a liability in run blocking.  He has improved greatly and is also becoming Sanchizes go to guy as proven by his td.  I just want to see improvement throughout this season, we need to hit stride at the end of the year.  Hottest team wins the SB.
    Posted by whodeawhodat

I'd say that Hernandez will be a better pure receiving option than Keller, then.  And Gronkowski is more well-rounded.  You want a dual-threat tight end, not just a helper for the strong-side tackle.  Otherwise, you might as well spread the field with arreceiver who can stretch the field.

You have to get to the red zone first.  Your defense is good, but Sanchez looks like nothing more than a middle of the road QB at best.  It's way too soon to declare him a franchise QB when he looks entirely replaceable.  Ground/Pound plus field position.  Maybe they're holding something back that we'll get to see against Baltimore, but I tend to doubt it based on most of last season.

& I'll take your equation a step further:
    Momentum + Health + Depth ≈ Super Bowl

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I love this picture.Tough night for Sanchize.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tigerpaws7. Show tigerpaws7's posts

Sanchez is bad, very bad. He throws too many picks and is going to keep the Jets from being a playoff team like he nearly did last year.  We match up well against the Jets and will beat them soundly both games.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I love this picture.Tough night for Sanchize.
    Posted by ewhite1065

This is priceless, he is going to kill them. Wait till their D finds out what it's like to play your but off and not win. Kind of like how our offense will feel this year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another productive night for Sanchez : And Cromartie is getting abused both on run and pass.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE

family court will heap some abuse too

Sections
Shortcuts