Another Rb to look at in this years draft.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffsgotgame. Show jeffsgotgame's posts

Another Rb to look at in this years draft.

I watched the college all star challenge and noticed Shane Vereen out of Cal really impressed me. He`s about 5.10 205 Lbs with good speed and good hands out of the backfield. This year he got a chance to prove himself after jahvid best got drafted. He produced good number. He ran for 800 yards and 10 touchdowns and caught 16 passes three of them being Tds.

He also helped with special teams which of course is a big plus with patriots organization. I beleived he could be picked up at the 3rd rd 5th being the latest. might be a good look for the patriots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Another Rb to look at in this years draft.

I like Vereen and had posted the following about him on the draft thread:

Shane Vereen (I know he's been mentioned a few times on this thread) weighed in at 210 which caused me to take a look at some tape on him.  What I found was a north/south slashing type runner with good power, speed, quicks, patience, vision and balance and the ability to pick up YAC (has averaged over 5 YPC on 556 career carries).  He's also a versatile kid that shows the ability to catch the ball out of the backfield and has some return ability.  He threw up 31 reps at the combine so that shows a good amount of strenght and is reflective of the amount of time he spends in the gym, which is a positive.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

I dont think hes that strong of a runner for someone that is such a up field type of guy. We already have Benny and hes what I would consider a poor mans Benny basically.

Not a huge fan. I liked what I saw from Dion Lewis the other day though. Looked like a legit sleeper. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

He sounds exiting i am liking ryan williams from va tech

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: Another Rb to look at in this years draft.:
    I dont think hes that strong of a runner for someone that is such a up field type of guy. We already have Benny and hes what I would consider a poor mans Benny basically. Not a huge fan. I liked what I saw from Dion Lewis the other day though. Looked like a legit sleeper. 
    Posted by Pancakespwn

Check Vereen out on youtube, kid can bang, good power, picks up a lot of yards after contact and generally falls forward/picks up positive yardage. 

Sections
Shortcuts