Another reason Marshall is not wrth it....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Another reason Marshall is not wrth it....

In Response to Re: Another reason Marshall is not wrth it....:
    In Response to Re: Another reason Marshall is not wrth it.... : Worse, ne married her!  Which means it is less likely to stop...... He could change, but the pattern of recent history and the fact that he is still with her tells me that there is a good possibility it will happen again. Hey, you called the police on me 11 times....let's get married.....really smart!
    Posted by m1021us

when you get a degree in relationship counseling, then you can comment on someone else's relationship...until then, you are being ignorant for the sake of being ignorant

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Another reason Marshall is not wrth it.... : Henne blows....sorry. 16 of the 44 are no ....that leaves 28...that is less than what the Pats had last year....do the math.
    Posted by m1021us

what? 16 of the 44 are no? do you speak english? habla espanol?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Another reason Marshall is not wrth it.... : when you get a degree in relationship counseling, then you can comment on someone else's relationship...until then, you are being ignorant for the sake of being ignorant
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Are you Marshall?  Are you in councelling?  I didn't think so....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Another reason Marshall is not wrth it.... : what? 16 of the 44 are no? do you speak english? habla espanol?
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

LOL!  I was saying that 16 of the 44 are not on the team anymore...that leaves you with 28....which is less than the Pats Pass rush from last year....which also means that you have no passrush.....

How is that for English and Math?!?!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

"ugh...why do you have to compare him to other mal-contents...why cant brandon marshall stand on his ground without you comparing his spot to someone else?

i know you hope he fails...thats fine but sheesh...dont make it so obvious...fans should root for their players and not against others" - Jimmy

This is a simple answer Jimbo because that is how it is done, you *screw up and you get compeered to other screw up's and there is nothing wrong with that. He much like Mike Irvan has loads of talent and sh*t for brains and so he will be compeered to other sh*t for brains wideouts or players in general and that is just the way the world works bro. Im sorry that he is now a member of your team so you feel obligated to defend him but he has shown himself to have a history of making bad choices and so people will hold him to that till he proves other wise and he has not done that. When he is not beating his wife or getting suspended by the league he is being a bone head in practice and getting suspended by the team. If Randy Moss beat on his wife or girlfriend i would say the same things about him bro, i have three sisters and a wife of my own and im sorry but guys like Marshal are scum bags and i dont have to give him the benefit of the doubt like he deserves it or something when he clearly doesnt. That guy ever laid a hand on any of my sisters and i would have killed him famous or not.  And you just want to forgive and forget cause now he is catching balls for your team and that to me is lower then low.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Shen - I don't disagree, but some here are suggesting that Marshall can't change.  Further, and please do not take this the wrong way, when a guy is charged for the same thing 11 times and never convicted doesn't that also suggest that maybe his accuser(s) may have her/their own problems.  I am not saying the guy is a boy scout because generally where there is smoke there is fire.  And even if he is innocent because his girlfriend likes to call the police (there are women like this), Marshall still loses in the intelligence catagory because if she is a serial police caller, then he simply needs to remove himself from that situation and he did not.  
    Posted by underdoggg

I don't speak for all Pats fans.  Non dolphins fans probably focus on the negatives, and dolphins fans probably focus on the positives for Marshall.  Half empty or half full I suppose.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Another reason Marshall is not wrth it.... : LOL!  I was saying that 16 of the 44 are not on the team anymore...that leaves you with 28....which is less than the Pats Pass rush from last year....which also means that you have no passrush..... How is that for English and Math?!?!
    Posted by m1021us

so you dont think the phins can do better than an aging jason taylor and joey porter who had an awful yet? because i do...more cameron wake, carlos dansby(not neccassarily for sacks) mike nolan running the defense should turn out to be a great hire for the phins and having sean smith and vontae davis grow more and they are already good in run support

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Another reason Marshall is not wrth it.... : so you dont think the phins can do better than an aging jason taylor and joey porter who had an awful yet? because i do...more cameron wake, carlos dansby(not neccassarily for sacks) mike nolan running the defense should turn out to be a great hire for the phins and having sean smith and vontae davis grow more and they are already good in run support
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Dansby is a good run stopper...

It is possible that they could do better with what they have, but on paper they lost 2 really good pass rushers.

My saying that the Fins have not improved is not a dig at your team, it is to set the Idiot Pats fans that think that the Pats have done nothing this offseason straight that there are no teams that have overall improved their team this early in the offseason.  For the teams that have improved in areas, they have lost in other areas.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Another reason Marshall is not wrth it.... : Dansby is a good run stopper... It is possible that they could do better with what they have, but on paper they lost 2 really good pass rushers. My saying that the Fins have not improved is not a dig at your team, it is to set the Idiot Pats fans that think that the Pats have done nothing this offseason straight that there are no teams that have overall improved their team this early in the offseason.  For the teams that have improved in areas, they have lost in other areas.....
    Posted by m1021us

fair enough but the phins and zona essentially traded joey porter for carlos dansby and IMO, that is a win for the phins

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Here you go Jimmy Jack from Rotoworld.

Dolphins agreed to terms with WR Brandon Marshall on a four-year, $47.5 million extension, including $25 million guaranteed.
    Marshall signed his $2.5M, one-year tender on Tuesday, so it's essentially a five-year, $50M deal. With $29M in the first three years, he's now the highest paid receiver in NFL history. In dire need of a No. 1 wideout, the Fins are taking a big gamble on a player that's one off-field misstep away from a lengthy suspension. Marshall will be a difference maker on Sundays, but a contract like this for such a knuckleheaded player isn't Bill Parcells' style.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Another reason Marshall is not wrth it.... : fair enough but the phins and zona essentially traded joey porter for carlos dansby and IMO, that is a win for the phins
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Well considering that Miami was 18th in Run D and tied for 3rd in sacks, they may have made their defense more balanced....getting rid of a big mouth cancer like Porter is absolutely a win for the Fins.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Here you go Jimmy Jack from Rotoworld. Dolphins agreed to terms with WR Brandon Marshall on a four-year, $47.5 million extension, including $25 million guaranteed. Marshall signed his $2.5M, one-year tender on Tuesday, so it's essentially a five-year, $50M deal. With $29M in the first three years, he's now the highest paid receiver in NFL history. In dire need of a No. 1 wideout, the Fins are taking a big gamble on a player that's one off-field misstep away from a lengthy suspension. Marshall will be a difference maker on Sundays, but a contract like this for such a knuckleheaded player isn't Bill Parcells' style.
    Posted by Wizardsjag

so what did that add to what we already know?

what can i say...WR are a fickle bunch and you want them to want the ball but not to the extent that everyone else gets upset...fickleness at its best

does the kid have a past? yes...no one here is disputing it...can he change? he sure can and maybe having a parcells boot up his butt the entire time he is here wouldnt hurt either

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Another reason Marshall is not wrth it.... : so what did that add to what we already know? what can i say...WR are a fickle bunch and you want them to want the ball but not to the extent that everyone else gets upset...fickleness at its best does the kid have a past? yes...no one here is disputing it...can he change? he sure can and maybe having a parcells boot up his butt the entire time he is here wouldnt hurt either
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Parcells couldn't controll Terry Glenn (Pats) or TO (Dallas) when he was coach, it would be more difficult to controll someone from the front office.

I am not sure on the terms, but if Miami was smart, they would have put in a stipulation that says if Marshall F's up off the field, then he is to give Miami the signing bonus back......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

I would bet there is a "behavior" clause in his contract...I don't know for sure but there has to be something written into this guy's contract.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Another reason Marshall is not wrth it.... : Parcells couldn't controll Terry Glenn (Pats) or TO (Dallas) when he was coach, it would be more difficult to controll someone from the front office. I am not sure on the terms, but if Miami was smart, they would have put in a stipulation that says if Marshall F's up off the field, then he is to give Miami the signing bonus back......
    Posted by m1021us

yeah but those guys were problem childs of a different kind...well T.O. is what id like to refer to as an attention who.re....glenn was just moody and got off on the wrong foot with parcells from the get go

im guessing there was probably a long enough talk by parcells and includes language in the contract that pretty much tells marshall exactly what everyone is espousing...f' up and you are gone

Sections
Shortcuts