Another record for BB this week-end possible.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Another record for BB this week-end possible.

BB is currently tied with George Siefort as the only two coaches with 4 regular seasons with 13 victories or more.  A win Sunday will give BB five, and the record all his own.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SandyRowBelfast. Show SandyRowBelfast's posts

Re: Another record for BB this week-end possible.

In Response to Another record for BB this week-end possible.:
    [QUOTE]BB is currently tied with George Siefort as the only two coaches with 4 regular seasons with 13 victories or more.  A win Sunday will give BB five, and the record all his own.
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

Stats are for losers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: Another record for BB this week-end possible.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Another record for BB this week-end possible. : Stats are for losers.
    Posted by SandyRowBelfast[/QUOTE]

So is ignore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Maybe they can have an over blown, not so spontaneous game delaying celebration like that sickening display in New Orleans last night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe they can have an over blown, not so spontaneous game delaying celebration like that sickening display in New Orleans last night.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]
    That was painful to watch. And Paytons permanant pucker gives him a "please punch me" face.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe they can have an over blown, not so spontaneous game delaying celebration like that sickening display in New Orleans last night.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Cheer up.  If Brady passes him this week, and then Bree's breaks it again later, they can do it all over again.

What if they play at the same time and they keep breaking the record everytime one throws a pass??  How many times do you stop to celebrate it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

Don't think BB isn't aware of this record. He is a student of the game. 

I also think BB wants to go down in history as the greatest coach ever.  

Thirteen is a lucky number for BB this Sunday. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

I missed it, probably the only thing they'll be celebrating the rest of the year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Don't you have a silly soccer match to go watch! You my friend are a silly Steelers fan. How people watch 3 hours of back and forth to end in 1-0 boggles my mind-what a boring game-would rather watch my grass grow in summer and sip on a cold brew of choice.In Response to Re: Another record for BB this week-end possible.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Another record for BB this week-end possible. : Stats are for losers.
    Posted by SandyRowBelfast[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Thanks Patsman-when it's all said and done BB and TB will have many more-if TB stays healthy.In Response to Another record for BB this week-end possible.:
    [QUOTE]BB is currently tied with George Siefort as the only two coaches with 4 regular seasons with 13 victories or more.  A win Sunday will give BB five, and the record all his own.
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]