ANOTHER signing: FB/LB Spencer Larson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

ANOTHER signing: FB/LB Spencer Larson

Former Bronco who was coached by McDaniels. Very versatile. Caught Tebow's first career touchdown!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: ANOTHER signing: FB/LB Spencer Larson

sweet

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Like it, he can do a lot of different things including adding another very good special teams guy.

I know everyone talks D and O but special teams have been a problem at times.  Looks like this year it will be very solid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Another good move. I believe he preceeded Gronk at Arizona.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patriots agree to terms with Spencer Larsen, one of the most Patriots-type players ever

Larsen TDIf there is one thing the Patriots love, it’s versatility. Coach Bill Belichick is fond of players who play two positions, and that came up over and over and over in 2011.

All of which makes me wonder… Why wasn’t Spencer Larsen a Patriots player all along? Well, he will be soon.

The Patriots reached a two-year agreement today with the former Broncos jack-of-all-trades, a source confirmed. That gives Belichick another one of his type of guys.

Larsen, a 6-foot-2, 243-pound Arizona product, is a fullback/linebacker/special teamer/trainer. I made up the trainer part, but the rest is true That’s him. He has played for the Broncos for the past four seasons.

One time in Denver, Larsen started the same game at middle linebacker, fullback, and on special teams. Sounds like a team-first dude. Not a bad signing. Oh, and Josh McDanielswas his coach in Denver, so the Patriots OC knows him well.

(Ian Rapoport)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

reminds me of Klecko

Sections
Shortcuts