Another Synopsis from good ole "Rusty"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

Another Synopsis from good ole "Rusty"

haha all kidding aside...

Tom had one of his best games today, aswell as Josh McDaniels. Welker had some drops but made some great plays and when you get the number of targets he gets there will always be some drops...

Hernandez played very well, made some really good catches aswell as his touchdowns. Lloyd did his job, which in the end helped the Pats in their winning effort.

Ridley had a solid game, nothing too splashy untill the garbage time TD run but the fumble was a not so nice blast from the past with him. (Although I thought the play originally should've been called dead) Woodhead continues to be Woodhead, and I am not too concerned with his fumble. Touchdown or not, the guy rarely fumbles and makes guys miss all game. 

Defensivley, Arrington played his best game to date, absolutly lights out. Talib handled Andre pretty well and Dennard did a fantastic job coming in for him when he got hurt. Mccourty might've gotten very lucky with that interception because Foster was wide open for a potential TD, but made a great play on the ball followed by a great catch.

Wilfork is a beast, and D-line outplayed JJ Watt and crew altough Brady hit the turf more then a few times tonight. Mayo had another very good game while Spikes had a rough game tackling in open field a couple times. Once again, I'd like to reiterate my concern with Talib's tackling skills. Early in the game on a run outside by Foster, Talib completely allowed himself to get leveled by Andre Johnson allowing Foster to get outside for a big run.

Love to hear feedback.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Another Synopsis from good ole

Poor junior. It must have been agonizing for him to see the announcers making a big deal of a couple more Brady records added to the long list. As truechamp says; GOAT

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Johnson is a big WR and Talib gives up a lot in weight and height against Johnson.  A great job by Talib taking Johnson out of the game.  I hated it when he left the game but Dennard stepped up.  Houston wanted to pick on Arrington and he turned out to have one of his better games.  Pats D came ready to play that's for sure.  Looks very promising.

JJ Watt was pretty effective.  I was hoping the Pats would trade up to get him when he was in the draft.  The Pats shutdown the Houston D for the most part but they couldn't stop JJ Watt.  Special player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

Johnson is a big WR and Talib gives up a lot in weight and height against Johnson.  A great job by Talib taking Johnson out of the game.  I hated it when he left the game but Dennard stepped up.  Houston wanted to pick on Arrington and he turned out to have one of his better games.  Pats D came ready to play that's for sure.  Looks very promising.

JJ Watt was pretty effective.  I was hoping the Pats would trade up to get him when he was in the draft.  The Pats shutdown the Houston D for the most part but they couldn't stop JJ Watt.  Special player.

guy's a beast

Sections
Shortcuts