1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Re: Anquan Boldin traded to 49ers for 6th rounder

No more Moss at SF then.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

No more Moss at SF then.

i was thinking the same thing when i saw this thread, wonder where straight cash homie will end up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

We are so screwed without Harvin. He is a steal for only a 1st 3rd 4rth and 7th. The guy has like 100 tds. We need to give 50 milly to Mike Wallace, trade our 1st rounder for JJ Watt, trade our 2nd rder and 1st rder next year for Revis, sign Randy Moss and Barry Sanders and THEN we will have the talent level neccessary to win playoff games.

I can't belive BB has not done anything yet ughhh. We only have 10 hours till the START of free agency. What could this dope be waiting for? UGHHHH

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Is this collusion between the Harbaugh brothers?

I think you may be right. Something wrong about this one. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

boldin instantly becomes SF's best receiver. the guy can still play. it was a steal for SF. let's be real here.

crabtree is better than boldin at this point, but i agree boldin can still play. they definitely have given kaep plenty of weapons to his arsenal. they will be contenders for years to come.

mmm.. it's debatable. 

Not debatable at all, crabtree is younger and only has room to grow. Boldin is getting old and will only decline. How is that debatable?

if you're projecting into the future, then yeah, crabtree's future looks brighter. but i'm talking about right now. if you watched football this year then i don't have to explain why the question of who is better right now is debatable. 

Even right now crabtree is atleast just as good as boldin. Boldin was way overpayed for his production this year. Granted he showed up big time during the playoffs but i believe next year boldins numbers will come down even more than they did this year. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Solves some cap issues for John and gives Jim a #2 WR for next to nothing. SF can still move up or down the draft with the picks they have.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

boldin instantly becomes SF's best receiver. the guy can still play. it was a steal for SF. let's be real here.

crabtree is better than boldin at this point, but i agree boldin can still play. they definitely have given kaep plenty of weapons to his arsenal. they will be contenders for years to come.

mmm.. it's debatable. 

Not debatable at all, crabtree is younger and only has room to grow. Boldin is getting old and will only decline. How is that debatable?

if you're projecting into the future, then yeah, crabtree's future looks brighter. but i'm talking about right now. if you watched football this year then i don't have to explain why the question of who is better right now is debatable. 

Even right now crabtree is atleast just as good as boldin. Boldin was way overpayed for his production this year. Granted he showed up big time during the playoffs but i believe next year boldins numbers will come down even more than they did this year. 

hence, it is debatable.

oK my bad maybe i jumped on you a little too quick. Maybe its your damn hugo chavez avatar that had me seeing red. Lol 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

no worries folks. NE will re-sign Welker and the Pats will once again have a record breaking regular season, make it to the AFC Championship or maybe even the SB where they will score 17 points and Wes Welker will drop the most important pass of the game. 

At least you know what you are getting.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

To those who thinks it's collusion:

Boldin was about to get cut. So Baltimore was lucky to get something out of it. Minn offered a 7th round pick, which I think gives you an idea of what Boldin's trade value was...

Good deal for both sides if the Ravens were keen on letting Boldin go.

Also means Goldson is probably gone

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

And Harvin goes for a 1st, 7th and 3rd/4th next year....I don't get it....damn game and logic has passed me by I guess.

What? Seattle traded all that for an injury prone WR with migraines?   Oh my.  Fleeced!

Well it's Pete carol after all. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

My reaction is like Tim Allen from Home Improvement: Huh??!! as I read this and couldn't believe this trade happened. Its almost like John is making the 49ers even more potent with this trade. I guess the 49ers felt they needed to do something after seeing what the Seahawks did as they traded for Percy Harvin.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

If I ran an NFL team and had $6 mil to spend on a receiver, I would hope to do better than this guy.

Hey, according to the story on the BDC front page, for six million bucks you could buy Jennifer Love Hewitt's breasts and still get a million dollars in change. Now that's a deal. 

Sections
Shortcuts