Anquan Boldin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

Anquan Boldin

Watching Anquan Boldin, all I can think about is the 2003 draft when the Patriots took Bethel Johnson. I have watched Anquan Boldin when he was at Florida State and the thing about Anquan is that he is strong & physical and we saw that in the AFC Championship game. If the Patriots had drafted Anquan instead of Bethel "The Worst Wide Receiver" Johnson, It would a lot more different.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Anquan Boldin

maybe BB can build a time machine

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

or maybe he can just learn how to draft recievers and db's

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

And he would have left for more money just like Branch and Givens did.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

or  BWAHA maybe he can just learn how to draft recievers and db's

Yeah, Branch and Givens were awful as moping, whining Brady demands superstars immediately into a complex offense, the most complex in the NFL.

Great stuff, Pezzy!

Listen to yourself, you whiny pink hat little woman.   All because Brady has sucked in his last 3 AFC title games.

Brady DEMANDS superstars?????  BWAHAAHAHAHA

Like Taylor Price?   HAHAHA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

or  BWAHA maybe he can just learn how to draft recievers and db's

Yeah, Branch and Givens were awful as moping, whining Brady demands superstars immediately into a complex offense, the most complex in the NFL.

Great stuff, Pezzy!

Listen to yourself, you whiny pink hat little woman.   All because Brady has sucked in his last 3 AFC title games.

Brady DEMANDS superstars?????  BWAHAAHAHAHA

Like Taylor Price?   HAHAHA

brady may not demand superstars, but you pink hats sure do.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Great stuff, Pezzy!

You just spent a day talking about how average Givens was. I think you went so far to say that it was a FACT that Edelman could easily play the same roll, with the same results. More Brilliant stuff! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Great stuff, Pezzy!

You just spent a day talking about how average Givens was. I think you went so far to say that it was a FACT that Edelman could easily play the same roll, with the same results. More Brilliant stuff! 

Yup, he and his other alter egos don't even remember what they said 5 minutes ago and love to speak out of both sides of their mouths.

Who else deletes their own accounts time and time agin so what they ignorantly portray doesn't come back to bite them....and then denies ever saying any thing.

Problem is, most of us can remember past 5 minutes.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Great stuff, Pezzy!

Yup, he and his other alter egos don't even remember what they said 5 minutes ago and love to speak out of both sides of their mouths.

Who else deletes their own accounts time and time agin so what they ignorantly portray doesn't come back to bite them....and then denies ever saying any thing.

Sure. I have "alter egos" and "deleted" my accounts. I wasn't banned or anything like that, while Phat Rex and 42/46, etc, all agree with you as they try to gain a foothold as people with alter egos aligning with you.

Hmm.

You just aren't very bright and can't admit defeat, can you?

brady could go 12-37 with 0 td and 5int's and these guys would find a way to blame someone else, its absolutely ridiculous.

brady is a great qb and he will be missed by us fans when he retires, but the excuses made for him are just pathetic.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Great stuff, Pezzy!

Sure. I have "alter egos" and "deleted" my accounts. I wasn't banned or anything like that, while Phat Rex and 42/46, etc, all agree with you as they try to gain a foothold as people with alter egos aligning with you.

Hmm.

You just aren't very bright and can't admit defeat, can you?

brady could go 12-37 with 0 td and 5int's and these guys would find a way to blame someone else, its absolutely ridiculous.

brady is a great qb and he will be missed by us fans when he retires, but the excuses made for him are just pathetic.

It's an illness. When non-Pats fans walk up and say to me "Brady just didn't have it" I say, "yeah, I know".

These idiots pretend he did and was fantastic. LMAO

It's bordering on the idea that BDC.com should trace their IP addresses and proactively see if these people are entering some sort of dangerous position for the public.

How on god's green earth is Mt Hurl a teacher of children?   I mean, that's scary.

The illness is bashing him 24/7/365 and 4000 times in 2 months.   I bet you go to the Jets forum too and bash him there too just so you have people agree with you.   Funny how they even say you're looney. THAT"S SICK!

Pretty sure BDC's already got your number, sicko.  Probably already passes it on to Homeland Security.  My Brother works for them... Think I'll forward  him some of your crap.

Just your avatars are enough to make one wonder.  Creepy guys with special sauce all over the beard,  and little boys....hmm  Have you registered as a SO?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

And I thought kurt Warner had killed bolden when he was in az

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Great stuff, Pezzy!

They were 2 receivers. That's in 12 years of drafting in NE in your opinion BB has drafted 2 worth while recievers. That's not good man

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

Great stuff, Pezzy!

They were 2 receivers. That's in 12 years of drafting in NE in your opinion BB has drafted 2 worth while recievers. That's not good man

he also drafted both gronk and hernandez.....hernandez is basically a receiver playing tight end.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Great stuff, Pezzy!

he also drafted both gronk and hernandez.....hernandez is basically a receiver playing tight end.

Ok man so that's 4. He can't draft DBs or WRs as consistently as he can at other positions. I'm not trying to beat down BB it's simply a matter of thinking that in this case he may be a little head strong in his opinions. It's ok to ask for help, I mean if he could just realise he can't draft these 2 positions he could get them from free agency and get the rest in the draft. There are always lots of WRs and DBs in free agency becuase they're the divas. He's all about the best move for the team and I think his coming to terms with this would be a good thing for the team

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Great stuff, Pezzy!

Yeah, they seem to only think that Brady throws to WRs, when the intent was to make it easy on Brady and draft TEs, each of whom, run most of their routes in between the hashes, not outside.

The throws to the outside are harder.  Hmm.

Prettty odd that we've seen fewer hits at WR since they went to more of a pass based offense in 2005, isn't it? Could it be Brady expects too much from his entire cast as targets when throwing the ball?

If it's not a freakish Moss taking on double teams and leaping for balls with Welker underneath, then you're not in the club.

Hey my point had nothing to do with Brady having enough targets to throw, he obviously always has. The talent in 06 wasn't great but they made it work anyway. My point is more about the wasted draft picks. No one is perfect and even BB has flaws and drafting DBs and WRs are his. If he could simply realise this we'd have saved alot of draft picks during this re-tooling period. It's either that or he's been having terrible luck for a long time 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

With the exception of Bethal Johnson which was out of left field I have no problem with BB's decisions on WR's. Chad Jackson did not work out but it's been already said by everyone that he seemed the part.

I would say his problem may be in his evaluation of the positions value more than the WR's themselves. They had not taken a WR higher than the mid to late 3rd rd since Chad Jackson.

I think every other WR taken was a 3rd rounder or later. Go look at the league and tell me how many WR's drafted that late are doing much of anyhting. "much of anything" to Pats fans would mean he's some sort of stud because let's face it that is exactly what every one is complaining about.

BB is probably waiting a round too late on the position. The stat leader board for WR's is littered with 1st and 2nd rounders. ROunding out the top 40 this past year are rare guys who slipped through the scouting cracks obviously.

brian hartline 4th round 2009

wes welker FA 

brandon marshall 4th round 2006

steve johnson 7th rd 2006

victor cruz FA

marques colston 7th rd 2006 (TE turned WR)

lance moore FA

erick decker 3rd rd 2010

mike williams 4th rd (major character red flags)

Miles Austin FA

brandon lloyd 4th rd 2003

T.Y. hilton 3rd Rd 2012

Mike Wallace 3rd rd 2009

jeremy kerley 5th rd 2011

A single WR spread out here or there over many years by teams getting lucky on a guy in the 4th- FA Rd's(areas)

I think the combination of picking at the end of rounds in combination with how BB values the importance of the position has been more of the problem.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Great stuff, Pezzy!

Yeah, they seem to only think that Brady throws to WRs, when the intent was to make it easy on Brady and draft TEs, each of whom, run most of their routes in between the hashes, not outside.

The throws to the outside are harder.  Hmm.

Prettty odd that we've seen fewer hits at WR since they went to more of a pass based offense in 2005, isn't it? Could it be Brady expects too much from his entire cast as targets when throwing the ball?

If it's not a freakish Moss taking on double teams and leaping for balls with Welker underneath, then you're not in the club.

Hey my point had nothing to do with Brady having enough targets to throw, he obviously always has. The talent in 06 wasn't great but they made it work anyway. My point is more about the wasted draft picks. No one is perfect and even BB has flaws and drafting DBs and WRs are his. If he could simply realise this we'd have saved alot of draft picks during this re-tooling period. It's either that or he's been having terrible luck for a long time 

NE runs a complex offensive system. I'd argue it's the most complex in the NFL. We've heard numerous stories about this from people like Troy Brown, Fauria, or a newcomer like a Torry Holt in 2010.

So, again, the BB bashers like to ignore this context.   There's only been 2 seasons where Brady didn't have a sufficient amount of toys. 2006 and 2009. That's pretty much been it. Everything else is a boatload of excuses for the BBWs to make more excuses. 

Part of the beauty of the Pats offense is that with its complexity comes more opportunity to change what you do from week to week as an offense.

My lone complaint is them wasting picks so high (Chad Jackson Rd 2) unless they're positive they're bringing in a guy from a pro style system, who has a high IQ, character and the drive to be better everyday.

Most of these NCAA WRs are primadonnas all through high school and college. Overall, they seemd to try go Rd 3 at the highest for WRs, which I think is fine.   No one was beating out Moss, Welker, Gaffney, for starting roles in 2007 or 2008. No one was beating out Gronk and Hernandez in 2010, 2011 or 2012 in the new TE base set offense with Welker.

I would draft in the mid rds and target high IQ guys first and then look at the speed/athleticism angle second.

It's very clear that this is the thing that holds WRs back fro developing besides a health issue like with Taylor Price. 

Taylor Price didn't have a health issue - he had a I don't want to work hard and improve issue. Wasn't that the news on him after he got cut? He wasn't picking up the offense and was doing very little to work towards doing that.