Anqwan Bolden for a 7th?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Anqwan Bolden for a 7th?

When does the NFL call in the Harbaugh brothers for collusion? 

Also, that Reid kid is dope. Wish we had him...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Anqwan Bolden for a 7th?

The Pats couldn't get a player like this. 

1.  They cannot afford him.  With only $14,000,000 or so, they need the cap space for signing guys who were cut by other teams in Week 8 and also to carry over $5M until next year to help with problems that probably won't exist.

2.  Belichick couldn't trade a 7th round pick.  It's the only round he's good at.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

1.  They cannot afford him.  With only $14,000,000 or so, they need the cap space for signing guys who were cut by other teams in Week 8 and also to carry over $5M until next year to help with problems that probably won't exist.

2.  Belichick couldn't trade a 7th round pick.  It's the only round he's good at.

i watching the niners and thinking the same thing.....smhhhhhh

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

200+ yrds, 13 catches and BB in the weeds, still looking under rocks, for PLAYAS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Lmao @ this thread.  Yeah like the Ravens were going to trade him to a team in the AFC let alone the team they played in the AFCC the last two years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Lmao @ this thread.  Yeah like the Ravens were going to trade him to a team in the AFC let alone the team they played in the AFCC the last two years.

randy came from oakland

wes came from miami

correy came from cinci

hmmm.....i think those teams are in the AFC

smh

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

We originally had a trade for Boldin with Ari before he went to Balt but it was nixed because BB wouldn't offer him a good contract. So in a way it's still relavent

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

No kidding, the same moaners over and over... why don't we trade for Larry Fitzgerald, Nindomnkin Suh, Megatron while we're at it. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to PatsBermuda's comment:

randy came from oakland 

wes came from miami 

correy came from cinci 

hmmm.....i think those teams are in the AFC 

smh

All 3 of those teams were bad when they traded those guys.  Baltimore fancied themselves a contender coming off a SB win so why would they want to make one of the AFC's top teams stronger? Not to mention people thought Welker was a JAG, Moss was washed up and Dillon was about to turn 30 coming off an injury riddled season.  Boldin just carried the Ravens to a SB.  Big difference.  SMH.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

200+ yrds, 13 catches and BB in the weeds, still looking under rocks, for PLAYAS

Pretty good rant...  I must admit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Pretty good rant...  I must admit.

If you've been huffing farts...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

When does the NFL call in the Harbaugh brothers for collusion? 

Also, that Reid kid is dope. Wish we had him...

Agree totally on the Collusion thing--Good for nothing now goes silent - wheres the investigation on a Brother trading away Bolden to his Brother  for a 7th - give me a break--pretty obvious it was a wink- wink and done between two Brothers! If this was the Pats they'd be svreaming 3 months ago!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

The 49ers are the NFLs NFC favorites. The Boldin trade is just a very small part of the corruption in the NFL. Everyone knew that trade stunk to high heaven, yet no one whispered a thing. Brother to brother? Really? Anyway, that call in the 49ers/Packers game was another check in the corruption box. Clear cut, non subjective call gave the 49ers a free 3rd down instead of what should have been 4th and 2. Next play, touchdown. Minimum 4 extra points. Maybe 7 with FG miss, plus field position. How do you miss that? Easy. You slip a fast one. Heck, the "offsetting" could have been them(officials) seizing an opportunity. After its over, people talk about it, but no one does anything. It's all about "next week". Heck in MLB it's happening with ARod. They did their best to help the Yankees. Especially the whole, well if the Yankees make the post season, we'll postpone the Sept 30 hearing. Really? What is that if nothing less than corruption?

Any and all league mandated directives to what they want can be undone by "acts of god", ie injuries, or another team just flat out outplaying them. However, they can definitely help to ensure their business goes where they want it.  

I'm not saying I'm correct, but I don't feel that I'm totally off base here.

Fire Away.

"Any place you go, it will always be better than Tucson."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Looking into a bit, it was a sixth round pick.

Not a big difference, but no need to be wrong on it.

In everything I just read, no one raised an eyebrow.

Neither brother is a GM.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

That was as likely to happen as Megatron for a 4th rounder

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

That was as likely to happen as Megatron for a 4th rounder

That is what San Fran paid Baltimore.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Lmao @ this thread.  Yeah like the Ravens were going to trade him to a team in the AFC let alone the team they played in the AFCC the last two years."

Correct. Bolden was never going to happen.That said our lack of an impact wide receiver was obvious yesterday and was something I think BB should have spent more $ on in the offseason. However, it's only one game so I'm free to change my mind.

Fortunately we play in a crummy conference where you can get away with playing rookies who aren't quite ready.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Lmao @ this thread.  Yeah like the Ravens were going to trade him to a team in the AFC let alone the team they played in the AFCC the last two years."

Correct. Bolden was never going to happen.That said our lack of an impact wide receiver was obvious yesterday and was something I think BB should have spent more $ on in the offseason. However, it's only one game so I'm free to change my mind.

Fortunately we play in a crummy conference where you can get away with playing rookies who aren't quite ready.

The thread was to mock trading the focal point of your offence for a 7th(6th), not to challenge BB.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

The thread was to mock trading the focal point of your offence for a 7th(6th), not to challenge BB.

That may have been your intent, but it's not how the rest of the posters in this thread treated it.  As for the Ravens they did what they had to do.  They needed the cap relief and they managed to trade him to a team they could only meet in the SB.  They had no leverage because everyone knew that they had to cut him if he couldn't be traded.  A low round pick and keeping him out of the AFC is better than no compensation and having him sign with an AFC team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Anquan Boldin was never coming here via trade.  At best, he may have signed if the Ravens cut him but he wanted his $6 million for this upcoming season.  I doubt BB would have signed him for that.  Maybe $3 million with a bonus for performance incentives.

Sections
Shortcuts