answer this question please

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

answer this question please

if edelman develops as a receiver can he only be employed as a backup to welker? what i want to know is if we will ever see both of these guys on the field at the same time. id appreciate your thougts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: answer this question please

I don't subscribe to the theory that there is a template for the 3rd WR Spot and it has to be in the mold of Jefferson or Galloway. If you have 2 guys like Welker then that is twice as good. I was thinking of this after watching Edelman last week against Houston and I feel even stronger about it now. Moss, Welker and Edelman sounds like a good combo to me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

if there is a spread formation you would.as long as moss is here.he is the no 1 receiver.welker the slot.but they still need a big time threat the other side of moss.not sure how long moss will remain on.he could be calling it quits soon.or may want to go some where where he has a good chance of getting a ring before he does hang it up not to mention he is due over 10 million this year.will the pats want to pay it?will he reconstruct his contract?.not sure when welker will be back or how long before he can be 100 percent.to me receivers could be in demand this year for the pats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from eric2848. Show eric2848's posts

yea, moss came here to win a ring so unless he believes what the opposite of what the entire media thinks, then he might quit. i love moss, and we might be screwed if he quits on us

Sections
Shortcuts