Answer this

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Answer this

Hey jose/leon.....aka mumbbles!!!

When the patriots kick the *hit out of the jets on sunday, will you be man enough to admit the jest are frauds? Or will you come in here anyway and act like your normal jack-a $$ self?

I pick the second part because we all know that you are a fraud....you played DIV1 football (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) at some no-name college, and you're not man enough to admit anything when you are ALWAYS wrong, or when someone on BDC prooves you wrong..

How many times have you been banned from BDC and come up with a new nickname? Next time can you use the nickname mumbbles? Thats a good one, because you dont make sense, and you ramble on about nothing all the time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

Re: Answer this

Leon's avoidance of the question tells me he will not won't admit how bad the Jets are.  Instead, he will change the subject and tell us how wonderful it is to be a Yankees fan. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Or he'll just continue talking about week 2.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: Answer this:
    [QUOTE]Good evening Gang! Ah Yes truer words have never been spoken -We New Yorkers will always have our 2009 World Series Champion New York Yankees.I just got chills.Thanks for bringing that up sbrucey. Anyway -Tomorrows the big day-I'm a gambling man of sorts and just have to take the 10.5.Anybody have the under/over on how many times Brady will be on the turf this time around?It was 23 times in the 1st meeting...Yipes! Answer me this---So do you guys already have all the team logo gear laid out on the bed???LOL
    Posted by HiGang[/QUOTE]

It must be sad for you to be such a little puss that you have to play tough guy on the internet to compensate for your pathetic existance. But hey considering your crackho mom and not knowing who your daddy is I'm not suprised. Sad little bug

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Did you name yourself leon (jose, howareya, hess..etc) Named after some dead guy who owned a team that hasnt done squat in over 4o years, what kind of a d*ck does that? Oh yeah...you....mumbbles

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leomumbbles what happens?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

[QUOTE]Or he'll just continue talking about week 2.
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

it was their superbowl.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Leon's avoidance of the question tells me he will not won't admit how bad the Jets are.  Instead, he will change the subject and tell us how wonderful it is to be a Yankees fan. 
    Posted by sbruce9[/QUOTE]

My vote goes to Video Gate. That's where all trolls end up when thyey don't have anything to bring to a conversation. Likethe snot nosed kid who just got his butt whupped, "Oh yeah? Wellm you're frauds because of Video Gate!"

Real credibililty issues, I believe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Hi Leon.

I see you took the Jets and 10 1/2 points.

How is that working out for you?

Sections
Shortcuts