Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Antoine Winfield to be released.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Antoine Winfield to be released.

I know we can't and shouldn't pick up any and everyone who gets cut but man I love this guy. Always have.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Re: Antoine Winfield to be released.

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

I know we can't and shouldn't pick up any and everyone who gets cut but man I love this guy. Always have.

Too old, too slow, too short and too costly  . . . 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Yeah I liked him too, he was a small, but good player. Guy was a hitter too...hopefully Dennard will turn into that type of player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Yeah I liked him too, he was a small, but good player. Guy was a hitter too...hopefully Dennard will turn into that type of player.

Yea I agree..sorta reminds me of him stature wise.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to tenace4life's comment:

Too old, too slow, too short and too costly  . . . 

Sounds like the perfect guy for Belichick (except for the costly part). Wink

Sections
Shortcuts