Antonio Bryant a great fit in Foxborough

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deman3392. Show deman3392's posts

Antonio Bryant a great fit in Foxborough

a good receiver

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: Antonio Bryant a great fit in Foxborough

"A good receiver", that all you got? LOL! No I dont like it, hes gonna want too much money and has been inconsistent his whole career. Hes had injury pronlems throughout his career and is never healthy even if he does play all 16. I just dont like him in terms of the money and his play. Plus theirs a couple of rec's out there that are better with more potential. I really dont understand how anyone could be against bringing Marshell here, dont ignore the obvi. here. One could argue hes been a top three rec the last 3 years, hes performed very well on a so-so team, something I love is the fact that he performed with two different QB's , that have two different styles. One could also argue that he does things no other rec can, how many guys out there can catch 100 and give you 7-10 td's 3 years in row. Thats the thing that gets me, this guy can be a possession rec. who can give 10 td's and hes only 26! Again I really cant understand why someone would not want him here. Forget about Welker, hes done for all of 10' and he will never be the same guy, people on here keep saying, "we need a 3"..WE NEED A 2! And Marshell and Moss would be the best combo in 10-15 years at least. If not him how about going after Austin, he most likely will be cheaper and has nothing to prove to me. Hes shown he can be a number one while having a team full of weapons. The 'Boys had a 3headed monster at RB and a top 5 tight end in J-W. He will go over the middle, catch everything thrown his way and is great at YAC. I know the 'BOYS will do everything to keep him, but its worth a shot. Two other guys to keep an eye on are Jackson and Breaston. SD has alot of contracts that expire this year and have a couple of rec's that they could plug in. Jackson gonna want top money , but this year was his best and really the only one worth talking about. I think the jury is still out on him. And Breaston is a restricted, but Ive always liked him. I think hes worth a 3 , hes performed very well considering hes the 3rd option. He stepped up when needed due to injury and can stretch the field. He's big, fast, he'll give you some YAC and has shown he can produce at the number 2/3 spot. Some other guys to look at, Walter(coming off injury), Bess, Floyd(another big guy with pretty good speed, wouldnt mind him as a 3), all could be good as number 3's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Antonio Bryant a great fit in Foxborough

Off-field / locker room issues are not what this team needs until the current players develop leadership.  They don't have the locker room strength to force outsiders to assimilate.

Sections
Shortcuts