Antonio Cromartie Continues to Show His Lack of Intelligence

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Antonio Cromartie Continues to Show His Lack of Intelligence

Cornerback Antonio Cromartie, who was burned badly on Deion Branch's third-quarter touchdown, was clear in insisting the Patriots did nothing to surprise the Jets.

"They really didn't do anything special," Cromartie said of the Patriots' offense, which gained 446 yards.

Your thoughts on this complete dip sh!t?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Re: Antonio Cromartie Continues to Show His Lack of Intelligence

Technically, should have been burned for two TDs...Hernandez holds on to the ball. Dip chit pretty much sums up his character.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Earlier in the week, Cromartie dared Brady to throw in his direction, and Brady did.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I hate the guy but come on, what do you expect him to say?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

"The Patriots played a better game than us today. They were more physical and made less mistakes. I thought we had some chances but we didn't capitalize. Gotta give credit to the Patriots. They made the plays when they needed to and we didn't. Just gotta move on and focus on Miami."

is what Cromartie could've said. But you're right, it's not what I expect him to say.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jose98. Show jose98's posts

patriots mother f************

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jose98. Show jose98's posts

brandon spikes is a beast!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Branch made him look flat out stupid.  A lot like the disappearing toy trick played with a dog.  "Where'd it go?  Where'd it go?

Cromartie cannot cover our TE's.  And neither of them is healthy yet.  Can't wait to see them light it up in November in NY.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well . . .  again, what do you expect this guy to say? We've seen his act and it's not about to change.

That said, my favorite moment was right at the beginning of the second half, right after Phil Simms mentions how effectively New Jersey had bottled up Wes Welker . . . there he was, 10 yards behind the defense.

Hilarious.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In Response to Re: Antonio Cromartie Continues to Show His Lack of Intelligence:
    [QUOTE]Well . . .  again, what do you expect this guy to say? We've seen his act and it's not about to change. That said, my favorite moment was right at the beginning of the second half, right after Phil Simms mentions how effectively New Jersey had bottled up Wes Welker . . . there he was, 10 yards behind the defense. Hilarious.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

funny you brought that up...If you listened to Simm's and didn't see the scoreboard you'd have thought the Jets were winning the game. All he did was talk about how well the Jets were playing on both sides of the ball and would on occasion qualify it with you expect the Pats to score, but the Jet's are playing much better they played this week vs last week, yet they were shutdown by the worst ranked defense in the league and if not for a couple of long returns and a pick would've lost by 3 touchdowns?

News flash..the New York Jet's are not the same club they were last year on either side of the ball and thier vaunted defense is getting shredded outside the tackles stopping the run...something I am sure is disconcering to Ryan...On the other side of the ball they have weapons but Sanchez IMHO continues to struggle with accuracy on the intermediate routes and their O-line is just not what it once...Still a good squad, but they have a ton of holes...You are what your record says your are...regardless of what your coach says in his pre and post game pressors...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Antonio Cromartie Continues to Show His Lack of Intelligence:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Antonio Cromartie Continues to Show His Lack of Intelligence : funny you brought that up...If you listened to Simm's and didn't see the scoreboard you'd have thought the Jets were winning the game. All he did was talk about how well the Jets were playing on both sides of the ball and would on occasion qualify it with you expect the Pats to score, but the Jet's are playing much better they played this week vs last week, yet they were shutdown by the worst ranked defense in the league and if not for a couple of long returns and a pick would've lost by 3 touchdowns? News flash..the New York Jet's are not the same club they were last year on either side of the ball and thier vaunted defense is getting shredded outside the tackles stopping the run...something I am sure is disconcering to Ryan...On the other side of the ball they have weapons but Sanchez IMHO continues to struggle with accuracy on the intermediate routes and their O-line is just not what it once...Still a good squad, but they have a ton of holes...You are what your record says your are...regardless of what your coach says in his pre and post game pressors...
    Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE]
    Agreed. The funny thing is I actually thought the Jets ran the ball against us pretty good, and I find that surprising because they have no passing game. I don't understand why they stick with Sanchez (but I'm glad they do), because they do have some talent on offense - he's just holding everything back. It's hilarious really.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I expect the pats to go to ny in nov. and carve them up like last yrs 45-3. that would be sweet to do in there place. cromartie is the same word he called tom. I hope tom gets him really good next time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from murphylo. Show murphylo's posts

I think the Jets obsession with the Patriots is why they will never win a Superbowl!  They can't focus on anything else and they are lucky to have 2 wins because of Romo's bonehead throw the Cowboys gave them that game!  I can only hope that Fat Boy and his band of loud mouth thugs keep their love affair with Brady and BB for a long time!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Cromartie continues to prove that he cannot handle a well executed route. It's been his weak point all along and after several seasons it doesn't look like he has the smarts to improve.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]That's the best rushing game any team has put on us this year and it's because NY had Mangold back and they were desperate and hungry to win this game. Make no mistake, this was a HUGE game for NY. They know the score.  They were scolded by Rexie all week and you just knew they'd put it all on the line. But, as you can see, LT is useless and Greene is not better than BJGE.  They downplay it publicly, but they're win last January looks more like a gift from Bill O'Brien more so than them doing something great to win that game. That's what this game just proved. They can beat us with our McDaniels Spread base, but not with balance.  Maybe they can in their place. We'll see when this team comes to that bridge. So, although Greene had some big gashes, NE held when it mattered.  I expected them to do that, we missed Mayo, and I am wondering where Fletcher is, but that's for another discussion I suppose.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Hey King,
    I agree and hopefully we'll conitinue to force them to honor the run...when they go to thier nickel base and we have two tightends in the game..We gashed them with stretch plays becasue thier outside linebackers and corners can't hold the edge and then when they overplayed us we went offtackle and gashed them, with whams and cutback zone run misdirections...I hope to see more of the same when we go to New York...ineffect we beat them with thier own game plan...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerice50. Show jerice50's posts

In Response to
    [QUOTE]Antonio Cromartie Continues to Show His Lack of Intelligence : Maybe that's because their coach is a fat bufoon?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Being fat does not increase or decrease his buffoonery. It just makes him look ridiculous.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Antonio Cromartie Continues to Show His Lack of Intelligence:
    [QUOTE]Cornerback Antonio Cromartie , who was burned badly on Deion Branch 's third-quarter touchdown, was clear in insisting the Patriots did nothing to surprise the Jets. "They really didn't do anything special," Cromartie said of the Patriots' offense, which gained 446 yards.   Your thoughts on this complete dip sh!t?
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

Well, he needs to shut up more, but I didn't think this comment was out of line.  We didn't do anything special as in sets, routes, etc.  Don't blast the guy for saying something normal.  Honestly, if I could swap him out for ANY of our corners, I would.  Yep, I just said that.  But I think he covers well, mostly.  

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]brandon spikes is a beast!
    Posted by jose98[/QUOTE]

No he most certainly is not!!! At least at this point in his career!