Antonio Cromartie finally says something intelligent!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Antonio Cromartie finally says something intelligent!

"Tebow fans can kiss my butt."  -Cromartie

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Antonio Cromartie finally says something intelligent!

I was hoping he said that he was going to have a vasectomy and was stopping trying to overpopulate the earth single-handedly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

How is that intelligent? I'd be sick of Mark Sanchez too if I was a Jets fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

That is another idiotic comment from him... The Jets offense is a disaster. Could Tebow actually make things worse? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm thinking the OP was being sarcastic.  The Jets are idiots for not putting together a Tebow offense and practicing it during the bye week.  They all deserverd to be fired over there!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

I was hoping he said that he was going to have a vasectomy and was stopping trying to overpopulate the earth single-handedly.

Lol, that's pretty good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

CROMAGNON never has said anything intelligent

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I'm thinking the OP was being sarcastic.  The Jets are idiots for not putting together a Tebow offense and practicing it during the bye week.  They all deserverd to be fired over there!

The idiots will probably put together some dumb, ne're before seen piece of crap scheme on Thanksgiving Day and stumble into some kind of serendipitous victory based on a tipped pass or bad PI call. Then Phat Boy will tell the media how his team kept fighting and hasn't given up. Stupid Jests......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

The idiots will probably put together some dumb, ne're before seen piece of crap scheme on Thanksgiving Day and stumble into some kind of serendipitous victory based on a tipped pass or bad PI call. Then Phat Boy will tell the media how his team kept fighting and hasn't given up. Stupid Jests......

Over 10,000 tix remaining for the contest. May not sell out in NYC!  LMFAO!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts