Antonio Cromartie's wife fakes suicide try?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Antonio Cromartie's wife fakes suicide try?!

I dont wish personal tragedy or anguish on anybody, but this circus in NY gets better (or is it worse?!) by the day!!

For New York Jet and prolific baby daddy Antonio Cromartie, it was wedded blitz.

Terricka Cason Cromartie, while seven months pregnant with their second child, sent her cornerback hubby these heart-stopping texts:

"God forgive me, I don't want to die. What have I done?" and "I cut my wrists. I took those pills."

Cromartie, who was in Miami, frantically called the Randolph Township, N.J., police at 2:43am.

"There's a problem at my house. She's bleeding. She cut her wrists," he told the dispatcher.

When no one answered the bell or phone at the house, cops broke down two doors with an ax and sledgehammer, ran upstairs and found Terricka in bed with her two daughters.

Not a drop of blood in sight.

Terricka confessed she had faked the suicide try because she thought Cromartie — who has 10 kids, including eight with seven other women — was "cheating on her."

"She stated that she had no intention of going through with the act," says a police report on the May 6, 2011 incident. "She said she was exercising her First Amendment right to free speech and could say whatever she wanted."

The jealous wife also admitted sending text messages "to the woman she believes is romantically involved with her husband."

Officers told Terricka she had to undergo a psychiatric evaluation at a local hospital. Terricka objected, saying that a paid driver was coming to take to her to the airport to go to Miami, and that she would be in her sister's wedding that weekend.

She said she had no one to watch her kids, but finally agreed to be hauled off. The state's child-protection agency took temporary care of her daughters, one from a prior relationship and one with Cromartie.

Terricka, 31, tweeted last month that she and the fertile footballer, 28, are expecting twins.

Cromartie rep Fadde Mikhail did not respond to a request for comment.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-york-jets-antonio-cromartie-wife-fakes-suicide-attempt-052112

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Re: Antonio Cromartie's wife fakes suicide try?!

In Response to Antonio Cromartie's wife fakes suicide try?!:
    I dont wish personal tragedy or anguish on anybody, but this circus in NY gets better (or is it worse?!) by the day!! For New York Jet and prolific baby daddy Antonio Cromartie , it was wedded blitz. Terricka Cason Cromartie, while seven months pregnant with their second child, sent her cornerback hubby these heart-stopping texts: "God forgive me, I don't want to die. What have I done?" and "I cut my wrists. I took those pills." Cromartie, who was in Miami, frantically called the Randolph Township, N.J., police at 2:43am. "There's a problem at my house. She's bleeding. She cut her wrists," he told the dispatcher. When no one answered the bell or phone at the house, cops broke down two doors with an ax and sledgehammer, ran upstairs and found Terricka in bed with her two daughters. Not a drop of blood in sight. Terricka confessed she had faked the suicide try because she thought Cromartie — who has 10 kids, including eight with seven other women — was "cheating on her." "She stated that she had no intention of going through with the act," says a police report on the May 6, 2011 incident. "She said she was exercising her First Amendment right to free speech and could say whatever she wanted." The jealous wife also admitted sending text messages "to the woman she believes is romantically involved with her husband." Officers told Terricka she had to undergo a psychiatric evaluation at a local hospital. Terricka objected, saying that a paid driver was coming to take to her to the airport to go to Miami, and that she would be in her sister's wedding that weekend. She said she had no one to watch her kids, but finally agreed to be hauled off. The state's child-protection agency took temporary care of her daughters, one from a prior relationship and one with Cromartie. Terricka, 31, tweeted last month that she and the fertile footballer, 28, are expecting twins. Cromartie rep Fadde Mikhail did not respond to a request for comment. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-york-jets-antonio-cromartie-wife-fakes-suicide-attempt-052112
    Posted by Quagmire3

I need to make a confession: Before I read the article I scrolled down to see how long it was, then I saw this girl named Brittney Palmer & forgot about the article lol. Okay back to the original article, yeah it seems the circus keeps getting bigger and bigger here in NY. I don't know how can someone play with such a serious thing without thinking about the consequences of their acts. Now she doesn't have her kids, how stupid can she really be, oh wait yeah she hooked up with cromarti. non-story for me here even though she was thinking about killing herself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Wow! 10 kids. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Antonio Cromartie's wife fakes suicide try?!:
    Wow! 10 kids. Dude should do ads for Trojan
    Posted by stan17

I don't think Trojan wants people to associate a person with 10 kids with their condoms (even if it's a you should have used a Trojan concept the association of name and product is stronger the message)

Now on to the article. Before I read it I thought, wow something is really screwed up and almost felt bad for Cro but after reading it all I have to say is ROFLMAO. Really, this much drama has to send this many red flags up that this is a crazy b**** and he chose to marry this one of the 8? I'd hate to see how crazy the other women were, my god.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Antonio Cromartie's wife fakes suicide try?! :  11 & 12 on the way but who's counting.
    Posted by jri37[/QUOT

If cromarti becomes an nfl coach how often will he get flagged for 12 men on the field? lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In Response to Re: Antonio Cromartie's wife fakes suicide try?! : I don't think Trojan wants people to associate a person with 10 kids with their condoms (even if it's a you should have used a Trojan concept the association of name and product is stronger the message) Now on to the article. Before I read it I thought, wow something is really screwed up and almost felt bad for Cro but after reading it all I have to say is ROFLMAO. Really, this much drama has to send this many red flags up that this is a crazy b**** and he chose to marry this one of the 8? I'd hate to see how crazy the other women were, my god.
    Posted by PatsEng

I agree, Trojan would probably see their sales drop associated w/ a guy with 10 kids thats why I edited that out. As far Cromartie and his bride to be, sounds like they are made for each other. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

I posted thsi blog earlier and it was taken down, some NY Jet fan must have cried like a little girl.....
    Suicide is no laughing matter, but those that actually want to do it usually do so with great success because their desire to live has been out weighed by whatever pain they are in . I have little respect for this type of nonsense to claim attention to ones self in an attempt for attention.
    First its the fake orgazzams, then the fake illness, then the fake love triangle now the fake suicide. Im really getting tired with New Jersey, seriously!
    It's just amazing how the NY Jets continue to be the soap opera of the NFL.

Its time for Tim Tebow to put on a robe and take 12 of the Jets with him and walk the streets and cleanse this cesspool.
    Move the Jets to LA and board up all the exits to NJ..... Its over!Wink

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

then I saw this girl named Brittney Palmer & forgot about the article lol.
    Posted by leonardo0110

Are you talking about the UFC ringcard girl?  If so, she is H-O-T! Hot, Hot, Hot!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I posted thsi blog earlier and it was taken down, some NY Jet fan must have cried like a little girl.....
    Posted by Stommpper

Thats funny because If I recall NY Jets fans, as well as others, came on here talking about Brady's wife after she said some things caught on camera after the SB.  The Jet fans just like the Jet players can certainly dish it out but boy do their feelings get hurt when the tables are turned on them.

As far as Cro and his wife.... it's sad because really, I couldn't care less about them and what they do, to themselves or each other, it's the kids that I feel sorry for.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

I posted thsi blog earlier and it was taken down, some NY Jet fan must have cried like a little girl..... Suicide is no laughing matter, but those that actually want to do it usually do so with great success because their desire to live has been out weighed by whatever pain they are in . I have little respect for this type of nonsense to claim attention to ones self in an attempt for attention. First its the fake orgazzams, then the fake illness, then the fake love triangle now the fake suicide. Im really getting tired with New Jersey, seriously! It's just amazing how the NY Jets continue to be the soap opera of the NFL. Its time for Tim Tebow to put on a robe and take 12 of the Jets with him and walk the streets and cleanse this cesspool. Move the Jets to LA and board up all the exits to NJ..... Its over!
    Posted by Stommpper

" ts time for Tim Tebow to put on a robe and take 12 of the Jets with him "

priceless.
    pricless i tell ya..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"Terricka, 31, tweeted last month that she and the fertile footballer, 28, are expecting twins."

It's going to get even more confusing at Cromartie's house on Father's day now.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Without the NFL, this is Cromartie.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2018239758_30kids19.html

Heck, it may very well still be him when he retires broke.

Sections
Shortcuts