Any Chance Randy Moss Comes Back Next Season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Any Chance Randy Moss Comes Back Next Season?

I can't see any NFL team giving Moss a multi-year contract after last season.  But if the Patriots signed Moss to a one year deal for veteran minimum, where is the risk.   If Moss is motivated he can still be effective and if he acts up, we cut him.    

At this stage in his career, Moss probably will only work as a mismatch against a small defender.  With all the weapons the Patriots have, we could create a few mismatches a game with Moss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deadZeppelin. Show deadZeppelin's posts

Re: Any Chance Randy Moss Comes Back Next Season?

I think bills plan is to try him at OLB,pure  genuis just like drafting greatest need last,I am now going to live my life like that first things last, always always how can you lose?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Well he has been bringing in old, useless, washed up WR the last 2 years.  Galloway sucked hard 2 years ago and the dude last year from the Rams hay day (drawing a blank on his name) didn't even make it out of camp.

Might as well bring in a vet who knows the system and still can get behind Defenses.  I don't care what anyone says, Brady missed a wide open Moss more times then Moss F'ed up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

What if BB did give him  another crack? We do need a tall WR with speed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

There's little risk bringing in Moss for veteran minimum.   After the Vikings and Titans got burned by Moss, not many other teams will be jumping to sign him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Ugh!!! Galloway let's not be reminded.
    I wouldn't mind if Randy came back as long as he worked like he did in 07. Get Brady, Deion, and Randy all working together. Might be fun and fun to run up the score on Rex somemore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

what a laugh. This head case is still on his own plan...me, me, and me

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I'd enjoy seeing Moss back on the team...NO WAY do I believe for a second that he is washed up...think last year humbled him a little & gave him some insight on exactly what he threw away...with a short preseason & his farmiliarity with the Pats O, he might just be back & very happy & motivated to show he's still awesome!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

Please see the other 8 zillion threads that were started about this... NO!!! The experiment didn't work the first time, why would it work years later when he has even less in the tank? Move on and get over it! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Any Chance Randy Moss Comes Back Next Season?:
    [QUOTE] I think bills plan is to try him at OLB,pure  genuis just like drafting greatest need last,I am now going to live my life like that first things last, always always how can you lose?
    Posted by deadZeppelin[/QUOTE]

Ah!!!! the George Castanza Rule.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Any Chance Randy Moss Comes Back Next Season?:
    [QUOTE]I wouldn't mind if Randy came back as long as he worked like he did in 07. Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

and keep his mouth shut