ANY DOUBT ELI WOULD PATRIOTIZE THE BOYZ IN THE CLUTCH?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

ANY DOUBT ELI WOULD PATRIOTIZE THE BOYZ IN THE CLUTCH?

like tebow AND BRADY, eli with $ on table is dangerous! funny though, the romosexual has the HIGHEST 4th qtr passer rating in nfl history. i dont remember any of them against the highest competition with the biggest lights. THIS LOSS REPRESENTS THE 4th TIME IN TEAM HISTORY they have given up a lead in the 4th when leading by 12 or more. under romo, this has now happened THREE times just this year!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: ANY DOUBT ELI WILL PATRIOTIZE THE BOYZ?

tony romo is the anti-tebow! even when he puts his team in position to win as he has the last 2 weeks, he just doesnt have the oomph in karma to electrify the rest of his teammates to elevate ther games and play. if bailey kicked for denver, that ball goes in! romo is like dan fouts with murphy law. tebow law = whatever can go right will go right when everything counts and could go wrong!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveNorthShore. Show DaveNorthShore's posts

Re: ANY DOUBT ELI WOULD PATRIOTIZE THE BOYZ?

I'm ok with this as I think the Giants have a better shot of beating the Pack in the playoffs than the Boys did. You know the Boys would self-destruct in the playoffs somehow

Sections
Shortcuts