Any idea?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Any idea?

Hey guys, so how in the hell do i add a picture to my profile? anyone? Buler? Buler?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: Any idea?

Go to the top of the page on the right and click "Edit Profile". Then hit the tab on the right and you can link a picture from your computer on it. Then hit the save button at the bottom of the window. I got a picture up just a minute ago. you can even link a picture to your posts. I put one up for Leon a bit ago!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Click on the box in your post where the picture will go and that will bring you to your profile. Then you click "edit profile" and there should be a prompt that says "import avatar" or something like that. Then you type in the URL for where the picture you want is on your  computer. The easiest way is probably to put whatever picture you want on your desktop, then the url should be something like C:/Desktop/MVPkilla.jpg.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHILZONE686. Show PHILZONE686's posts

Hey guys, so how in the hell do i add a picture to my profile? anyone? Buler? Buler?
    Posted by MVPkilla

haha, I just started a thread to get everyone to do this.

It is in the "Edit Profile" option, you need to add an image from your computer though; they don't have any preset avatars to choose from that I saw.  When you get it... post in my other thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yea I am way to retarded to figure out how to do this lol I am at work so this could be a no no lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Click on the box in your post where the picture will go and that will bring you to your profile. Then you click "edit profile" and there should be a prompt that says "import avatar" or something like that. Then you type in the URL for where the picture you want is on your  computer. The easiest way is probably to put whatever picture you want on your desktop, then the url should be something like C:/Desktop/MVPkilla.jpg.
    Posted by prairiemike

Damn, Mike. You are one ugly dude!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

press your screen name,and it will pop up to where it says edit.press that.figure out what picture you want,and then right click it.it will say copy,or save as ect.send it to your desk top.after that to the right of your screen name there is a empty box,and a browse next to it.press the arrow next to browse.it will pop up your files on your computer.select your desktop.and pick your pic.then at the bottom of the page it will say save.push it,and it should be done.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Go to the top of the page on the right and click "Edit Profile". Then hit the tab on the right and you can link a picture from your computer on it. Then hit the save button at the bottom of the window. I got a picture up just a minute ago. you can even link a picture to your posts. I put one up for Leon a bit ago!
    Posted by bubthegrub2

Cool! Is this evil enough for everyone?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

mosse,evil cool avatars. this is the real harleyroadking in the flesh.Cool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

harley-nothing wrong with the cool face.the ghost rider would be cool also.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

harley-nothing wrong with the cool face.the ghost rider would be cool also.
    Posted by mosseffect43

mosse I tried that but it wouldn't load

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

save it to your desk top,and then edit your profile.put your desktop in the browse box.and hit save.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

save it to your desk top,and then edit your profile.put your desktop in the browse box.and hit save.
    Posted by mosseffect43

I'm gonna go with the picture of myself for now, what's fun is we can change these when we want....hope B and the circle come back

Sections
Shortcuts