Any ideas on the "touched up" Nike's Patriots uni's?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Any ideas on the "touched up" Nike's Patriots uni's?

Nike will be unveiling their new look jerseys on April 3rd and it has been hinted that the Patriots' jerseys (among other teams) will have a slightly different look to them.

Does anyone envision anything more than a swoosh on the front or can we expect anything crazy from Nike?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Any ideas on the "touched up" Nike's Patriots uni's?

In Response to Any ideas on the "touched up" Nike's Patriots uni's?:
    [QUOTE]Nike will be unveiling their new look jerseys on April 3rd and it has been hinted that the Patriots' jerseys (among other teams) will have a slightly different look to them. Does anyone envision anything more than a swoosh on the front or can we expect anything crazy from Nike?
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST[/QUOTE]

If they were anything like the concept drawings they released you can expect the Pats to look like Capt America

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

http://cdn.jockpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Pats.png

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Going back to white based helmets and red would be great ... the rest of that design is naff. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Was lookin' for it too Chasa...  See if the image of the pats one I copied comes through from that site:

New England Patriots

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

^ It's almost as IF, shoulder pads on up, was designed by someone who managed that sleekness, simplicity, but powerful design aspects and colors that would work ideally with NFL unis...  Then Shoulder pads on down?  They mailed it in and gave it to 19 year old college temp kid, who never played football, never actually watched football, and who spent the greater part of his last 6 years playing Dungeons & Dragons in his buddy's basement, which coincidentally is (yes PatsEng) decorated with Captain America posters...along with his 1 & only favorite band, The Village People. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Good grief...Shoulder pads on up=FREAK!NG NICE...a thing of beauty.  But WhyInTH overcomplicate such a perfect start.  Make the numbers the same gray as the shoulderpads & helmet (with absolutely no highlight around them...just a speck bigger and flat grey).  Then good grief-Red ALL the way down (no stars, and OMG: Make the Belt THE Same Color Red!).  If ya wanna add the same grey swashes/stripes, Do it in some kinda full side leg vertical downward pattern before maybe flaring it over the knee bads at the very bottom, curving and horizontally. 

If you really need some blue, just make some simple pure blue tiny tribal pattern of the sideways Patriots head...very small and on top of the grey horizontal kneepad portion.  If not, then just leave it alone like that, and wear pure blue socks (with grey stripes, or just pure blue). 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

I got a little throw up in my throat when I saw that. Hopefully like a concept car they go wild with the lines and then only approve hints of the concept for production.. Seriosly...Thats just gross...

Why couldn't I write p u k e???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Wish there was a better angle to see the side of the helmet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Re: Any ideas on the

I agree with zbellino  , I'd go back to the red with white helmets
    with Pat Patriot proudly displayed ... angrily waitin' to snap the rock.

I would also add onto the back of each helmet in small black lettering
    ( as a shout-out to Babe ) the following inscription :

In BB We Trust

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Jets, Rams, Bears, Both Colts 2, Vikings, Bucs, Oakland's top...ALL really close.

Here's the link:

http://www.businessinsider.com/check-out-these-insane-nfl-uniform-redesigns-2010-11#arizona-cardinals-1

I just don't understand why they continually feel the need to break up the jersey's flow and pattern, in a complete and opposite manner when the pants start?  Good examples of this: With Lions and it was either Vikings or Chiefs (I forget- total opposite flow scr#ws everything up...these guys should look like weapons not not club dancers).  Wouldn't mind seeing that bad-#ss gold/yellow on The Chiefs...maybe not in that amount, but alot of it because it's such an insane color.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

anyone else notice that the flying elvis is backwards?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: Any ideas on the "touched up" Nike's Patriots uni's?:
    [QUOTE]anyone else notice that the flying elvis is backwards?
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Yep my first thought as well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chloedancer65. Show Chloedancer65's posts

Looks like the show "The Gladiator's,so Un-Patriot like!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

That design is vomit-inducing, but those are concept renderings from a while ago and I don't think there is any chance that the new uniforms will look like that.  I actually don't want them to change much.  I like the current uniforms, and I like the idea of using the throwbacks as the alternate uniform.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

I like the American flag look.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Why is Patrick Chung wearing TBs uniform??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]That design is vomit-inducing, but those are concept renderings from a while ago and I don't think there is any chance that the new uniforms will look like that.  I actually don't want them to change much.  I like the current uniforms, and I like the idea of using the throwbacks as the alternate uniform.
    Posted by pyegian[/QUOTE]

Yea, It's pretty impressive when the power of "the whole" is so god-awful, that it singularly destroys the sum of any, all, and every single part.  The Helmet, the number design, logo areas- they could conceivably be the best design ever made thus far for a football uni in history...but it wouldn't matter, because you decided to use a completely rusted-out 1962 Beetle, dragging a muffler, and with 4 flat tires, as your overall "Mold."  It actually IS an impressive feat when your full design is THAT sorta power to destroy every single smallest thing in tow... 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

The uniforms are repulsive! Much too busy/too much going on to disrupt line and flow. I prefer a simpler, purer concept: like something out of "300 Spartans" where simple color dominates versus this tacky amalgem of Superhero hi-jinx.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

umm..patriot cyborg

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any ideas on the "touched up" Nike's Patriots uni's? : That sucks...looks like cgi crap...man I hope the Gmen don't change to anything like that monstrosity...shouldn't change at all, neither should the Pats
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna go back and take another look...  But correct me if I'm wrong here, Didn't that Giants Design have something like a bubble-lettering for their numbers?!?  It was like a marshmellow-puff number design, I think...  I mean, Did Nike just outlet these designs (like all big corporations do now) to some specialized high-fashion couture companion, or...?  LOL!, You're telling me NO-one at Nike who might actually know something about pro football and their designs, took a minor double-take on the first viewing of THAT one!?!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

[QUOTE]Was lookin' for it too Chasa...  See if the image of the pats one I copied comes through from that site:
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

AND NOW..... Playing for your WNFL and lingerie league mascot patriots...... TOM BRADY.....

That is what I hear whenever I see these Vomit riddled uniforms....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The entire thing should be turf green so the other team can't see them.

Sections
Shortcuts