Any more moves?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Any more moves?

Does anyone think the Patriots will make any more moves this year with free agency or via trades?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Re: Any more moves?

I think the Patriots are set and no more moves will be made.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

I'd like to see one more vesatile linebacker added to enable us to run a lot more 4-3, with Wilfork and Brace in the middle.

Thomas could rotate between 4-3 end and 3-4 OLB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

unless crazy al davis finally comes to his senses and takes our offer of a 2nd or
    3rd for Burgess then i say no more moves.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Lets hope there will be a few more moves for the D. It certainly doesn't look like a superbowl calibre D at this stage.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

I would like to see a pass rusher added. But then again did the Patriots defense from last year really go after the quarterback? Even on passing situations alot of the times it looked like the Patriots were playing run defense. So maybe we do have the right guys? I have been hearing we plan to go after the quarterback a little more this year? I would like to see a little more of an attacking style of defense this year.

Our offense with an attacking defense could be pretty good. We have the kind of offense that should allow us to be aggressive on defense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I wouldn't be surprised if our next move comes after cuts are being made. There maybe a pickup or two there. I really don't expect much else.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

I agree - I don't see many if anymore moves being made. But I think we did stock pile some second round picks for a few moves that just didn't pan out.

And like I read earlier from another post. Maybe a pick or two will be sent to the Raiders for Burgess?